Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shadowfax wrote:Catspaw, what do you suggest for a plushie for "Shadow DeWhite"? How should it look? :-k

I'm stumped. ](*,)
Intriguing question! Perhaps a shadowy figure? Or just something random and fun would work - it doesn't necessarily have to be symbolically significant. :D
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Catspaw wrote:
Shadowfax wrote:Catspaw, what do you suggest for a plushie for "Shadow DeWhite"? How should it look? :-k

I'm stumped. ](*,)
Intriguing question! Perhaps a shadowy figure? Or just something random and fun would work - it doesn't necessarily have to be symbolically significant. :D
It should be a cute little bunny with evil eyes.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

Jellyfish Blackgaard wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

I'm stumped. ](*,)
Or an evil little bunny with cute eyes :D
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Hannahjiejie wrote:
Jellyfish Blackgaard wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

I'm stumped. ](*,)
Or an evil little bunny with cute eyes :D
THANK YOU for those... suggestions. :-k
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

This works for the Shadow part...dunno about the DeWhite. :-k
The good ol' ToO.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

InHisArms wrote:Image

This works for the Shadow part...dunno about the DeWhite. :-k
Put something on Shadow horse's back?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

A white "D", perhaps?
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

The Top Crusader wrote:A white "D", perhaps?
with something lurking in it's shadow
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

What are the odds of a user suddenly acquiring $900,000?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

DanP740 wrote:What are the odds of a user suddenly acquiring $900,000?
Not so good, barring robbing the bank or blackmailing somebody with money. ;) It's improbable, but probably not impossible.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

And is there any possible way for that money to have come from the backwards stock market?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If you have a specific question about a specific situation, you can PM me about it. That might be easier than trying to decide if I should be reading your mind or not.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Catspaw, darling, why are you so wonderfully kind and caring at every moment of every day? O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Frank wrote:Catspaw, darling, why are you so wonderfully kind and caring at every moment of every day? O:)
That is a lovely question, Frank dear, and the answer is a joyous one: because I subscribe to an excellent policy. "Kind words, gentle hearts" is the motto that guides my steps, thanks to a sweet, wonderful and brilliant friend, and it makes my days as splendid as can be! \:D/
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Real question this time. ;) If one wanted to join a faction, but the faction moderator didn't get online much anymore, what should one do?
And also, are users asked to only be in five factions at once? Because that's what I read on the rules but after some of the election debate I'm slightly confuzzled.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

If memory serves me correctly one could pm the mod of the faction and if one received no reply after a decent amount of time has passed then I think one could inform Catspaw or the Mayor, Mayor's team and they would give it a go. But chances are if the mod's not on much then it's prolly a dead faction.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:If memory serves me correctly one could pm the mod of the faction and if one received no reply after a decent amount of time has passed then I think one could inform Catspaw or the Mayor, Mayor's team and they would give it a go. But chances are if the mod's not on much then it's prolly a dead faction.
Alrighty cool. :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lord Sesshoumaru could just take over answering the questions - that's a good answer. :D If you wait a while to get into a faction, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

mainly Kody105 likes asking me questions. I just like to make your job a bit easier by answering the ones I know. :-D

besides what would be your fun if me or someone else answered all your questions?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:mainly Kody105 likes asking me questions. I just like to make your job a bit easier by answering the ones I know. :-D

besides what would be your fun if me or someone else answered all your questions?
I guess you can't answer this one, since you also asked it. ;) Obviously that would be no fun at all! :shock: Horrors! I would hate to cheat myself out of having tons of fun on a regular basis. :( That was a close call.