What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Well, the water softener has salt now. Sadly though I can only haul in 5 bags, I used to haul 6. I put 3 in and have 2 spare, unopened bags. I wish I'd gotten what I wanted at Meijer, but I didn't. That store drives me absolutely nuts.They never have what I want. I'm totally sure that the employees are lazy about restocking. So, this means I'll have to try the store north of me. Which isn't a bad thing I guess since there is a Family Christian Store up there. I found one book that I wanted today, so who knows? I got the phone bills and the house insurance paid today and since I'm not sure if I am getting out next week, I might as well get what I can done today and I do not like going to the grocery stores on weekends anyway.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

My ankle hurts, and I'm really stupid for going sledding on it yesterday. If I hadn't gone sledding then it wouldn't be hurting so bad now, even though it probably would hurt a little, but that wouldn't be too bad. I don't have to walk on it that much today, so hopefully it feels better for tomorrow when I go out with my friends. I'm glad the birthday party was moved to tomorrow, because if it was today I probably wouldn't want to go.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Great...I think I caught my aunt's cold....
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Just because I had a very very small lunch doesn't mean I have a eating disorder!! ](*,)

I need inspiration...hmmmm....Malachi! You gave Whitty some right? Er-I'D LIKE SOME TO PLEASE!!

One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Some people don't have a life... and Archie may be one of them... what is up with this song?
Is it all ready Sabbath? Is it all ready the 3rd? Oh wow... I'm happy I learned COlossians 3. I'll just read my Spanish book as we go... I still got a weekend... then I need to finish Red, which I'm almost done with..
Do you think I should turn on my phone??? Ooops... well, that's what they get... Leaving me in a place I shouldn't even be in...

Well, now for Matt Nathanson...
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Today feels like Sunday to me. I know I'm anxious for Monday but I can't skip a day. My stomach is saying "Food now, please." My brian is telling my stomach "no." I have no idea which one will win. I'm tired.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I wish it was 4:30 so I could go home from work! :x
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Get off the Wii fit, dude! I want to use it now :x
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Whoa-Sephiroths theme....a little creepy. Why am I listening to a soundtack?
How is Mum going to drink tea if she's not here...??? :-k
What should I buy on Itunes....this is a good song...
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

My brother was confused as to which enemy soldier I was referring to... that would explain why his whole army traipsed after one guy when I was being overrun by the enemy... my brother's army wasn't even coming!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Weekends are so long and so boring.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

I REALLY want to be in Baltimore right now.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm feeling better. It must've been Taco Bell. I'm still tired though. Understandable I guess, I've been awake since 3:30 this morning. I hate when that happens. I makes for a very long day.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I wish that christmas break wasn't over already... I need more holidays. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Oh no, finals are really soon too.. actually that's not too bad because then i get two weeks off again. That'll be nice. I wish it wasn't so cold out, I wanted to go to church today to see Jess, but my dad said we wouldn't go this week because it was so cold. I'm happy cause i get to see jess tonight though. I can't wait until I can drive... 6 more months!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I can't believe term 10 has the first entries....wow.

"I can't believe it's Christmas, my favorite time of year!"
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have to remember to wear my boots when I take the garbage can out tonight. I almost fell when I came home from getting milk. My high tops are useless in the winter.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

My hair is layered....it looks exactly the same...a bit puffier maybe.
Tom isn't done yet...C'mon man...finish up the story so I can read it and get on with my life.
This is a really good song.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

To leave or not to leave, that is the question....
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Ugg, will this cold ever be over? My hair desperately needs brushing...the sleeves of my sweater are to long...ugg, my nose hurts. I really need to go to bed.
The good ol' ToO.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The garbage truck has been here already. I can't believe it. He was here and gone before I was even up. I wonder what's wrong with him? I often have to call before he comes. Most times he doesn't come until after 3 or 4 in the afternoon. It's a very good thing I put the garbage out last night. If I hadn't I would have missed the pick up this morning.