Virginia Convention!

Now With Pics!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Tim Peterson wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:[Tim] was very tall :yes:
He's not anymore? :(
No, she stole some of my height and kept it for herself. It was a rather complicated process involving Froot Loops, Mountain Dew, and ice cream.
Yes, it is quite a long story having to do with germs and inheriting traits and such. Unfortunately, I didn't inherit as much height as I would've liked, but oh well. :p
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Thanks for the reports and pics...
Looks like y'all had a grand time! :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I concur with Taq! :D It looks like you guys had a great time, and the pictures are totally fun! I love Sarai's expression in the second-last picture - very flattering!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Hey! I was extroverted too! I just didn't feel wonderfully this weekend. :(
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I can't wait until my turn. I'm looking forward to being towered over by Timothy. w00t! \:D/
don't forget the rain.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Wow, those pictures look great, guys! \:D/ Look's like you had fun. :D
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Being towered by Timothy is the worst part. He's scary. And thanks to JIA he got a head start on scaring me. :(

Edit: :hilarious: I love how the topic of this thread is still -Possible- VA Convention. *smirks*
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Maybe it actually didn't happen, and they just all showed up and tooka few pictures.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote:Being towered by Timothy is the worst part. He's scary. And thanks to JIA he got a head start on scaring me. :(

Edit: :hilarious: I love how the topic of this thread is still -Possible- VA Convention. *smirks*
:lol: I gave Tim the heads up about Angel. \:D/ It really made things more fun. :badgrin: Although, I believe I scared Angel more times than Tim did. *snickers* :evillaugh:
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote:Being towered by Timothy is the worst part. He's scary. And thanks to JIA he got a head start on scaring me. :(

:lol: I gave Tim the heads up about Angel. \:D/ It really made things more fun. :badgrin: Although, I believe I scared Angel more times than Tim did. *snickers* :evillaugh:
Psh. You sure did. "Hey Tim! Angel is scared of you!" *shivers with fright* How dare you. :noway:

I do believe you were the one who scared me the most. You....and your strange noises.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:

Psh. You sure did. "Hey Tim! Angel is scared of you!" *shivers with fright* How dare you. :noway:

I do believe you were the one who scared me the most. You....and your strange noises.
:badgrin: At least people will believe that those noises are actually coming from me now! \:D/
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Noises? :anxious:
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

Catspaw wrote:I concur with Taq! :D It looks like you guys had a great time, and the pictures are totally fun! I love Sarai's expression in the second-last picture - very flattering!
You want flattering? There are many more pictures floating around with people making strange and disturbing expressions... :mad:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Dr. Watson wrote:Noises? :anxious:
Lemme see... I can do a baby crying, a dog slobbering, a mosquito, a bullfrog, and various other random noises. :anxious:
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Lemme see... I can do a baby crying, a dog slobbering, a mosquito, a bullfrog, and various other random noises. :anxious:
Don't believe her. She holds the baby doll behind her back and presses its stomach. :noway:
don't forget the rain.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

Stubborn wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
Don't believe her. She holds the baby doll behind her back and presses its stomach. :noway:
I have heard her do the baby crying before but I wasnt able to see her. I was on the computer when she did it. She wouldnt let me see her do it. So maybe it is a doll. *ponders and looks at JIA*
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Hope wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
I have heard her do the baby crying before but I wasnt able to see her. I was on the computer when she did it. She wouldnt let me see her do it. So maybe it is a doll. *ponders and looks at JIA*
*smirks* Believe what you'd like. I believe Tim caught some of it on video, though. :anxious:
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Well, Tim, post that video! \:D/
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

I was going to, but I don't think I succeeded. Nothing's stopping you from doing it yourself, though...
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I do have a video of it....I believe. Whether I could actually get it to work, I dunno.

I have to say, though, there is no way she could have hidden a baby doll with her when she did it for me. She even did it without covering her mouth, but it of course didn't sound right, since it wasn't muffled. She can do it though.