Virginia Convention!

Now With Pics!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

heh, sounds like you guys are having fun ^_^
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

And now we're giving Mabel a nervous breakdown because all of us are trying ToOChat at once...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

*laughs* Yeah, apparently Mabel won't let all of us connect from one place. :p But, we're heading to dinner anyways, I believe. *looks at Tim, Sarai, Sonuna, and Aqua* Right guys? :p
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Sarai - not my fault you didnt seeep in the car. :noway:

Sonuna - *I* am not on ToO chat - so THERE!

and we need to go to dinner now...
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Sarah - I did sleep in the car! But I had to (read: decided to) DJ the AIO episodes. Only once did I fall asleep! And that was for like 20 minutes.

Also dinner time. <_<. *looks at Jayaar*
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Dinner was fun and now Tim, Sarai, Aqua, JIA, and Angel are all off to play cards while Sonuna and I rest a bit - we're worn out!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

What fun! Well here's me waving hi to all the conventioners. :hello:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

conversation while being in the same room... sound like you guys enjoy being entertained with that... i wish that you guys are having a blast!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

*decides not to be too dramatic*

I'M SO JEALOUS! :mad:

There. That wasn't too bad, right? O:)
don't forget the rain.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Now I wish I was there to play cards...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

You and me both.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Jonathan wrote:You and me both.
but you can so say that you have played cards with ToOers :)
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I joined them for some of the late-night card-playing. We tried to all stare at random people, but we couldn't do it very well without laughing :anxious:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

\:D/ Sarah is awesome!! \:D/

We (Tim and I) met up with my brother for breakfast but then he had to go to work. I think we're meeting up with hawkeye and Melissa sometime soon today.

Also, the card-playing was great. Except Jayaar so totally owns us all in Peanuts. Or whatever it's called.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

Sonuna wrote:And now we're giving Mabel a nervous breakdown because all of us are trying ToOChat at once...
I have since fixed it, so we can all chat at once... if there's actually any point to that. :anxious:

In other news:
  • Sonuna apparently lives in cyberspace exclusively, and emerged into the real world solely for this adventure. First words upon entering Sarai's house: "We are here from the Internet!"
  • JIA is wearing a wig. I await stories thereabout.
  • Angel is scared of me. Well, not just me, but anything that moves, pokes, or makes noise rapidly is likely to produce a humorous reaction. I think my height and surreptitiousness makes her wary of me.
  • JIA eats cheerios in not just orange juice, but also Mountain Dew.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Tim Peterson wrote:[*]JIA eats cheerios in not just orange juice, but also Mountain Dew.[/list]
o_O

So, last night shortly before I went to bed, long story short I realized I actually did have the money to go. Would've been nice had I known that a week ago ;)

But that's ok, as my homework load is a lot heavier this weekend than I expected.

.....Mountain Dew? Really?
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

JIA is weird. :noway:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Also I have extremely low social stamina, apparently. Er, yes. Sorry.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Jonathan wrote:
Tim Peterson wrote:[*]JIA eats cheerios in not just orange juice, but also Mountain Dew.[/list]
o_O

So, last night shortly before I went to bed, long story short I realized I actually did have the money to go. Would've been nice had I known that a week ago ;)

But that's ok, as my homework load is a lot heavier this weekend than I expected.
you know how jealous i woud have been of you Jonathan... and getting homework done is a good idea...
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

The meeting was completely AMAZING! I bet between all of us we got about 150 pictures taken! Learning to juggle was Great! Thanks Tim! Julia was So much fun, (And yes she does actually laugh as much as she says she does!) ;) Sonuna And Sarai, amazing..... Angel, (silent laughing is amazing) (don't get quite as scared next time) ;) Hawkeye and Melissa, Great meeting you! Lizzie_G, I didn't get to talk to you that much, but I had fun, theLovelyRose, never actually talked to you, but was fun! MovieMan, Had alot of fun, And If I'm forgetting anyone, I'm really sorry........... ttyl!
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image