What tv shows do you watch the most?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Aslan wrote:I'm just gonna be honest, but Family Guy is my favorite show! its hilarious. I like a lot of old shows too.
:lol: I agree. Family Guy is so stupid and retraded, that it makes me laugh.

Aside from the above show, I'll watch whatever is on, that ranges from 10 Years Younger to American Idol. :P
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I don't watch television much. But my all-time favorite is Kid Nation.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Amazing Race, Jon &Kate Plus 8, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Little People Big World, Supernanny, Nanny 911, Wife Swap, Trading Spouses, Ace of Cakes, etc...
Love is stronger than death.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Ace of Cakes, Mythbusters, Ant The Cosby Show.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Jennie
insert dash here

Post by Jennie »

Cosby Show, Growing Pains, and Dukes of Hazzard
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

LOST ( ](*,) ), Extreme Makeover, Dancing with the Stars, Everything on the History Channel \:D/ , Monster Quest, and Channel 7 news.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

I watched Hannah Montana, The Cosby Show, Blue's Clues and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (and pretty soon is Suite Life on Deck) the most.
~AC~
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The only things I watch on TV are soccer games, review and preveiw shows for soccer, 'talk-shows' after the week-end games, a report show, and numerous other soccer-related things. Rarely anything else... Unless Lord of the Rings is on...
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
miko14
Photographer Extraordinaire
Photographer Extraordinaire

Post by miko14 »

The tv show that I watch the most is 7th heaven and Hogans Heros .
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

Seinfeld. The Secret Life... , That 70s show, Arthur, Hannah Montana, and, of couse.. Little House on the Prairie!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

miko14 wrote:The tv show that I watch the most is 7th heaven and Hogans Heros

Hogans Heros.........The memorys.....My sister went though a Hogans fad a couple of months ago, they had me humming the theme song for the rest of the summer..........haha, I love my family

[/b]
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Ben Linus wrote:
miko14 wrote:The tv show that I watch the most is 7th heaven and Hogans Heros

Hogans Heros.........The memorys.....My sister went though a Hogans fad a couple of months ago, they had me humming the theme song for the rest of the summer..........haha, I love my family

[/b]
I know nothinnnnnggg!
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Sweetie
Found

Post by Sweetie »

I watch Greys Anatomy all the time!I am actually watching it right now.
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around....
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I watch the news with my dad, or hockey with my brother. But I generally don't watch TV all alone. If I am watching TV then I'd watch sports probably, or maybe fear-factor, or a cool show like that. Of shows I probably watch this hour has 22 minutes. I think it's called that.
Battle Cry
Not as new

Post by Battle Cry »

Heroes, Teminator:SCC, House, NCIS, Bones, Dancing with the Stars, Supernatural.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

In terms of sheer hours, Stargate SG-1 up to season 8 or Get Smart--both largely because I became a fan after they had ended, and thus had full-season DVDs available for watching en masse.

In terms of non-finished series, Heroes (well, season 1 I've rewatched rather a lot) or Mythbusters...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Anna><> wrote:Of shows I probably watch this hour has 22 minutes. I think it's called that.
I just watched that show today! \:D/ I watch "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" every week when new episodes are airing, like today, when Gilles Duceppe captured my heart as a single female voter (and sometimes I can watch some reruns from 8 years ago on the Comedy Network, which is totally fun!) and I also watch "The Rick Mercer Report" every week when there are new episodes, like today. Other shows that I watch regularly include "Life with Derek" and "Natually Sadie" - yay for fun children's programming!
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Lost, Pushing Daisies, Monk, Psych, 24. Those are the ones I keep up with. I also watch a smattering of Hannah Montana, I Love Lucy, The Cosby Show, Hogan's Heroes, and other shows that are pretty much just reruns.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Dance or Die
I'm a teapot

Post by Dance or Die »

Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

The only television shows I watch that currently air on primetime are "LOST" and "House." I also watched "Veronica Mars" before it was cancelled.