AIOwiki

Character Intersection and iTunes links

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I was gonna say that I can make the wiki text any color you want, but i just realized that I forgot to save an .xcf, so I can't. :(
...I hate marquees.
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

JellyPaw wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:
Reddo wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:Is it okay if I email you the logos I make? I don't want the world to see them unless they win. Or if you want me to post them here, let me know.
well eventually they will have to be seen on this page along with the rest of the entries so we can decide as a group which logo to choose, however if you want to email them to me I can put them up after the 7th so nobody will be able to see/steal/modify your design. and then after we decide, it should only take a day or two, I'll remove them.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll submit them by the end of this weekend as I am heading back to school and internet is painfully limited there. So if you don't hear from me after I submit it, you can email me at [email protected] to let me know who won! :)

Can we submit more than one entry? Gives everyone more options to choose the best logo.
If you look on the page on the wiki, someone named Cry'n Bryan Dern submitted two...
Jacob, you're so likely to win you don't even need to submit more then one!
It's kinda nice for the people to have the choice of their favorite one though. :) Choosing the best logotype is fun. :)
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

JacobIsom wrote: Thanks for the heads up. I'll submit them by the end of this weekend as I am heading back to school and internet is painfully limited there. So if you don't hear from me after I submit it, you can email me at [email protected] to let me know who won! :)

Can we submit more than one entry? Gives everyone more options to choose the best logo.
You go to PCC? I've been on internet there, and I was about to kill the computer. :anxious: (I was visiting the college at that time and have since then decided that probably isn't the college I'm going to attend, but if I were to attend there, I'd be quite annoyed with their internet. ;) )
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

JIApaw wrote:
JacobIsom wrote: Thanks for the heads up. I'll submit them by the end of this weekend as I am heading back to school and internet is painfully limited there. So if you don't hear from me after I submit it, you can email me at [email protected] to let me know who won! :)

You go to PCC? I've been on internet there, and I was about to kill the computer. :anxious: (I was visiting the college at that time and have since then decided that probably isn't the college I'm going to attend, but if I were to attend there, I'd be quite annoyed with their internet. ;) )
At the university that I go to the entire campus is covered with free high speed wireless internet, and then there are also a couple thousand desktop computers scattered throughout the campus that also have high speed internet

and yes submitting more than one entry is more than welcome
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Nothin' too fancy, but here it is:

King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

JesusIsAlive wrote:Nothin' too fancy, but here it is:

Nothin' too fancy?!?

That's amazing!!!
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Those are some good logos. I really like the ideas. This would have to be my favorite of the ones on the page. But the others are great also!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I like PeachyKeen's first one.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

wow, thanks for all the great logos, we received 16 entries, the winner should be announced sometime this week
Reddo
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:
Reddo wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:Is it okay if I email you the logos I make? I don't want the world to see them unless they win. Or if you want me to post them here, let me know.
well eventually they will have to be seen on this page along with the rest of the entries so we can decide as a group which logo to choose, however if you want to email them to me I can put them up after the 7th so nobody will be able to see/steal/modify your design. and then after we decide, it should only take a day or two, I'll remove them.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll submit them by the end of this weekend as I am heading back to school and internet is painfully limited there. So if you don't hear from me after I submit it, you can email me at [email protected] to let me know who won! :)

If you look on the page on the wiki, someone named Cry'n Bryan Dern submitted two...
That would be I. I was introduced to the ToO after I was introduced to aiowiki.com. What was my friend thinking?[/img]
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:
Reddo wrote:

That would be I. I was introduced to the ToO after I was introduced to aiowiki.com. What was my friend thinking?[/img]
Oh... Hi Dern! Great logos!

Um, i'm new to the wiki... how do i vote? :anxious:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:
Reddo wrote:

How many quotes can one have inside a post?

Welcome to the wiki. I consider it my main AIO site because it's at the top of my bookmarks list. To vote, click the [edit] to the right of the "Round 1" heading. In the editing screen, type in your top three picks. So far everyone else who has voted has put a little "bullet" in front of his vote. I guess its for looks, but it's not necessary. To place your username and time use four tildes ~~~~ after the votes. It's easier than typing in your whole name and the time.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
JacobIsom wrote:
Reddo wrote:

How many quotes can one have inside a post?

Welcome to the wiki. I consider it my main AIO site because it's at the top of my bookmarks list. To vote, click the [edit] to the right of the "Round 1" heading. In the editing screen, type in your top three picks. So far everyone else who has voted has put a little "bullet" in front of his vote. I guess its for looks, but it's not necessary. To place your username and time use four tildes ~~~~ after the votes. It's easier than typing in your whole name and the time.
Hey thanks! \:D/

You can have as many quotes as you want before some mod comes and tells you to stop. :anxious:
Otherwise there's not really a limit and people don't usually go for too long.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Reddo wrote:June: Javascript sidebar
July: Opinion polls on episode pages
August: redesigned home page, more ways to sort episodes, listen to links on episode pages, Ajax search
September most of the updates this month are behind the scenes to make it easier for editors to create pages but there are a new updates for non-editors ,
first our search for a new logo has ended with JacobIsom winning,
our cast and crew pages have been updated to show how many episodes they've directed, produced, written, acted in, ect.
the cast and crew section of the sidebar has been expanded to include music composers and actors.
theCurrently airing episodes page has been redesigned to make it easier to find the episode you want and now includes a link to listen to the episode without having to go to the episode page.
finally the upcoming releases section of our home page has been redesigned to show what's coming up further in the future

Glimpse of the future I'm starting to get busy with university so for the next few months there won't be any new features like there have been these past months, however the new episode and character pages will continue to be made. although I will tell you that I am working on something big, something that no other AIO site has. . .
Reddo
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I was actually really surprised that my logo did as well as it did. :anxious: Nice logo though, JacobIsom! \:D/
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

another minor change;

I've redone the code for the lists of episodes that are available to listen to and shrunk the load time from about 25 seconds down to a nice 2 second time for larger lists like the 100-200 pages, this should make aiowiki truly the fastest way to find the episode that you want to listen to.
Reddo
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

JesusIsAlive wrote:I was actually really surprised that my logo did as well as it did. :anxious: Nice logo though, JacobIsom! \:D/
I know! I actually made it to the finals too! \:D/
But, of course, Jacob is obviously the best! ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:I was actually really surprised that my logo did as well as it did. :anxious: Nice logo though, JacobIsom! \:D/
No it wasn't. It was alright, but not as good as JIA's. I want it change, personally. It's not as good-looking, IMO.

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

American Eagle wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
No it wasn't. It was alright, but not as good as JIA's. I want it change, personally. It's not as good-looking, IMO.
if you ask me the final results of the logo contest were far to close, which is why I'm working on something where each user will be able to chose their own logo, when/if I get it working JIA, you will receive some sort of reward
Reddo
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Reddo wrote: if you ask me the final results of the logo contest were far to close, which is why I'm working on something where each user will be able to chose their own logo, when/if I get it working JIA, you will receive some sort of reward
I'm not really worried about her getting a reward, I think it makes AIOWiki look better.