Do you share an Odyssey Name??

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Jared deWhite wrote:
SivartM wrote:Hm... is there a Travis in Odyssey? I don't know of any. And I'm pretty sure there aren't any SivartMs in Odyssey either.
Travis Gitt

A bank employee who has come to the Barclay's to foreclose on their house.

386: It's a Pokenberry Christmas II
Yeah! I foreclosed the Barclays' house! \:D/
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Well, this is my username:
Kat Cressida plays Felicia (A wild Washington girl whom Jimmy Barclay is dating.)

and then this is close to my real name:
Kay Winters

The mother of Monica Winters.
*returns*
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Unfortunatly Smaug isn't really a popular name in Odyssey...

I wonder if my real name is in there?
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Tom Riley for my first name (although I go by Thomas), and Eugene Meltsner for my middle name.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

my first name is Kris. different spelling but yeah.. i dont think Leah is in any episodes though..
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

My name's Austin.It was in The Popsicle Kid.My sister Natasha could be considered Tasha.My family call her that.My youngest sister's name is Ashley as in Ashley Jenkins.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Well, according to this, my name, nor my nickname are ever in it. And I've never heard it before, it's sort of in the Bible, spelled wrong. My nickname is "J.J." and I can't find that anywhere, either. Too bad. :sad:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Well, there was a Jay, but that's as close as it gets.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Well, there was a Jay, but that's as close as it gets.
Well, my Internet name is Jay, I almost mentioned that. I use it in most places where I go randomly. Who was it? And what episode?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

American Eagle wrote:
Well, my Internet name is Jay, I almost mentioned that. I use it in most places where I go randomly. Who was it? And what episode?
He's a friend of Rodney, he was in Harley Takes the Case and Missing Person.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
He's a friend of Rodney, he was in Harley Takes the Case and Missing Person.
Ahh, I see here. Thanks!

Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

Im pretty sure Hope is not a name used in Odyssey. but I can say that my name is a theme of shows. lol
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Hope wrote:Im pretty sure Hope is not a name used in Odyssey. but I can say that my name is a theme of shows. lol
There are actually two. One from the show Pilgrim's Progress Revisited and one from The Champ Of The Camp.

Hope

Post by Hope »

American Eagle wrote:
Hope wrote:Im pretty sure Hope is not a name used in Odyssey. but I can say that my name is a theme of shows. lol
There are actually two. One from the show Pilgrim's Progress Revisited and one from The Champ Of The Camp.
Like names? I must have missed them.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Hope wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Like names? I must have missed them.
Yes. In Pilgrim's Progress Revisited Hope was the same as in the book, the companion of Christian. In The Champ Of The Camp Hope was the friend of Connie and Marcy.

Hope

Post by Hope »

I will have to check them out... my brother called me and told me to listen to The Champ of the Camp
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Hope wrote:I will have to check them out... my brother called me and told me to listen to The Champ of the Camp
That's actually an all-time favorite of mine, it about Connie as a kid and... I won't give anything away. But it's a great episode.

Hope

Post by Hope »

American Eagle wrote:
Hope wrote:I will have to check them out... my brother called me and told me to listen to The Champ of the Camp
That's actually an all-time favorite of mine, it about Connie as a kid and... I won't give anything away. But it's a great episode.
I will let you know what I think about it once I have listened to it
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

My first name is Marvin. That is why I am Marvin Washington, announcer intern at KODY 105.
Last edited by KODY 105 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:My first name is Brian. That is why I am
well there is also Brian Brainard & Brian (Butch) Evans
Save Eugene in the character competition!