Summer!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Summer!

Post by Katrina »

Whats your favorite thing this summer? I think this summer has been the best summer ever. Ive had great :group: time
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Hey Katrina! It's been a while since I've seen you on, it's good to have you back! :D

Hmmmm....I think the most enjoyable thing I did this summer was my family's and I vacation to Florida. We got to do and see a whole lot and it was lots of fun! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's great that you already had such a good summer, Katrina! :D I think that the best moment of my summer is still coming, since I'm going to Colorado in just under a month from now. \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

^Catspaw, that made me sad - it reminded me that I'm not going. *sigh* That sounds like so much fun! :mope:

Hmm...my favorite thing has probably been staying in the AC and working on my quilt.

I despise the heat of summer...I can't wait until fall gets here. :noway:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

My favorite part about summer so far has been hanging out with my friends. Also, I'm going to camp next week and then vacation the next week, hopefully. Anyways, this summer has been really fun too. =D>
I do what I do.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

MY fav thing all summers is my b-day....... other than that is the movies that come out.
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

My favorite moment so far this summer has been my trip to Russia.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

greencardigan wrote:My favorite moment so far this summer has been my trip to Russia.
WOW.... if only i could get out of the city here.....
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

emmywepfan wrote:
greencardigan wrote:My favorite moment so far this summer has been my trip to Russia.
Well it wasn't a vacation. It was a mission trip.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

greencardigan wrote:
emmywepfan wrote:
Well it wasn't a vacation. It was a mission trip.
Even that would be fine. I rarely get out of the house. Explaination: HomeSchooling during the summer.
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Summer is a fun time for me, usually. I like sleeping in (unless I'm getting up at 4:00AM, like today), kickin' back, and just relaxing. My birthday is something I always look forward to, as well.

I don't really care for the heat that much, though. I really cannot stand the humidity. I would rather live in Alaska in the middle of Winter than stay in a humid place during the Summer.
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Nothing's been much different this summer from the rest of this past year, but in only two and a half weeks I will leave home, drive with my family down through a few states, stopping to visit relatives, and end up at my dorm outside of Baltimore, MD. College, baby! College itself doesn't start until September 2nd, so I'll have time to get settled and find a job. It's the weirdest thing, though. I've grown up in this house, and in just a couple weeks I'll be leaving, probably never to live here again, 'cause I doubt I'll want to move back after four years away in college. It's strange...and exciting.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Getting married! Yay, no more wedding planning!
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

My favorite part of summer (so far) was going to Camp Decision in Florida. And my birthday, of course. Lol.

My other favorite part will be visiting my family in New York.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

My favourite part of the summer was going down to Arizona and meeting my fellow ex-admin and staying with her and my sister for 10 days! w00t! \:D/
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I despise the heat of summer...I can't wait until fall gets here. :noway:
I agree wholeheartedly. *hopes he doesn't have to go outside again today*

My favorite thing was probably camp! It was fun. \:D/ And also coming back to the ToO and CBH and IM. \:D/
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

EUCC wrote:Getting married! Yay, no more wedding planning!
That is awesome.!!!!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

emmywepfan wrote:
EUCC wrote:Getting married! Yay, no more wedding planning!
That is awesome.!!!!
Thanks! I am happy and excited about it all.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

1. Finishing college. Onward to grad school!
2. Mowing our lawn for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd times ever. It's great exercise, helps the family out, feels rewarding/empowering, and is likely a skill I'll need later in life.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Aside from my upcoming cross-country/Colorado trip, my favorite thing this summer was going to see the ocean and the Redwoods with my family. Sleeping in pretty much all the time has been great too. I've also been converting all my cassettes to MP3s (and pretty good MP3s at that), which is something I've wanted to do for a long time.