Still more randomness finds a more appropriate home

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Jellyfish11 wrote:This Truth Project thing is confusing me! :x
But I thought that anatomically, jellfish don't have brains to get confused with. :-k Now I'm confused... #-o
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Amethystic wrote:
But I thought that anatomically, jellfish don't have brains to get confused with. :-k Now I'm confused... #-o
He's a jellyperson! He's not a fish, Jellypeople have brains to be confused with.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
He's a jellyperson! He's not a fish, Jellypeople have brains to be confused with.
Ooooooooooooh. Is his brain edible?
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
How would I know?
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
How would I know?
It's easy! Just take a cranial saw and make a clean cut across the top of Jelly's head, leaving a nice wide hole. You can try eating it raw or cooked, but it's up to you. Next, you add a bit of salt and butter, or any other toppings you want. Then you take your knife and fork, and you cut off a piece. Then you eat it and see if it makes you gag.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

It's unfortunate how many threads turn into an insult to me. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Jellyfish11 wrote:It's unfortunate how many threads turn into an insult to me. :(
It's not an insult if your brain is edible, it just makes you special! You are a very nice person Jelly, no matter how aweful I--er--Siv is to you! :-
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jellyfish11 wrote:It's unfortunate how many threads turn into an insult to me. :(
I would never eat you, Jellyfish. Don't pay any attention to her.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

I repeat: It's not an insult! I mean, I ate SivartM's brain, and he's my partner in Randomness! :yum:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Amethystic wrote:
I repeat: It's not an insult! I mean, I ate SivartM's brain, and he's my partner in Randomness! :yum:
Not anymore, I find it's pretty hard to be random without a brain. (not that I've had much expierience)
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Not anymore, I find it's pretty hard to be random without a brain. (not that I've had much expierience)
Are you kidding?! Siv's brain has been gone for a substantial period of time, and I believe that his Random ability has actually increased! Brainectomys seem to be very good for people who like to be random on a regular basis!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Seriously guys, I have hobbies other than removing spammish stuff from Whit's End, so please use one of the zillions of existing HH threads or start a new HH thread for your unending offtopic discussions, please. :) One or two comments is one thing, but the sheer quantity is becoming a problem. :)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw wrote:Seriously guys, I have hobbies other than removing spammish stuff from Whit's End, so please use one of the zillions of existing HH threads or start a new HH thread for your unending offtopic discussions, please. :) One or two comments is one thing, but the sheer quantity is becoming a problem. :)
PREACH IT CATSPAW! >:l

(Besides the fact I haven't been to the Whit's End forum in quite a while and I have no idea waht the situation is...)

PREACHHHH IT!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! It's all Amy's fault!! :x
This has to be like, the 20th thread move!!
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Jellyfish11 wrote:AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! It's all Amy's fault!! :x
This has to be like, the 20th thread move!!
Don't be so dramatic! It's only about the third or fourth!
mike_rowe
I've been here a bit

Post by mike_rowe »

you guys better not eat jelly's brian because he can lead you to the secret city of japanese torture tofu!

trust me, i've been there! :-$
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

mike_rowe wrote:you guys better not eat jelly's brian because he can lead you to the secret city of japanese torture tofu!

That doesn't sound good. I think I need to tell Amy and her alien family to stay away from Jelly's brain. Anyways, it could probably never taist as good as Siv's, because Siv's brain had more in it... :-
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:
mike_rowe wrote:you guys better not eat jelly's brian because he can lead you to the secret city of japanese torture tofu!

That doesn't sound good. I think I need to tell Amy and her alien family to stay away from Jelly's brain. Anyways, it could probably never taist as good as Siv's, because Siv's brain had more in it... :-
You're probably right. Besides, I'd never eat Jellyperson's brain; I don't like seafood. :sick:

Woah, there's a secret city of Japanese torture tofu?! We should really have a crusade of Randomness that passes through there! \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I'm famous, remember? :noway:
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I can't believe you guys did this again... you're going to get us all banned! :shame: