And the season finale title is...

(courtesy of whitsend.org)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Angel Bob
insert dash here

And the season finale title is...

Post by Angel Bob »

"The Imagination Station, Revisited, I and II" - set to air May 10 and 17. The "Kidsboro" three-parter will follow as a "special bonus" immediately afterwards.

Feel free to discuss any theories here in the weeks ahead. :D
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

wow nice find, i was just thinking to my self yesterday that they'd soon post them
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

What is kidsboro? I've heard that it's a book by Marshal Younger, but I don't know much about it. Could Somebody please inform me.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Wow there really are twelve episodes this season i thoght the Kidisbro ones counted
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

kidsboro is a collection of 4 books about a "small town" that is ruled by the kids of odyssey, it's located somewhere in the woods behind whit's end, and they are having a 3 part episode ty-in kind of like they did with the passages episodes.

so there really are 15 new episodes this season, the 12 normal ones + 3 for the kidsboro series
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

That sounds REALLY cool!

I wonder what story they will do with the Imagination Station....I looked through the Bible, and there aren't any more big stories in it that they haven't done already...!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Like The Triangled Web, I and II, The Imagination Station, Revisited, I and II title is a play off two shows: Pilgrim's Progress, Revisited, I and II and of course The Imagination Station, I and II.

I look forward to hearing a show with the Imagination Station. Part of me hopes for extreme action (The Mortal Coil), but then again other "normal" uses of the IS are very good (Something Significant).
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

thelordismyshepherd wrote:I wonder what story they will do with the Imagination Station....I looked through the Bible, and there aren't any more big stories in it that they haven't done already...!
66 books, some with as many as 50 or 150 chapters, I'm sure there's a lot more to be gleaned from the Bible. They haven't done the story of Ehud and Eglon from Judges yet (one of my favorites). Then again, this is a kids show, and there's a lot of violence in Judges.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Florenceann wrote:
thelordismyshepherd wrote:I wonder what story they will do with the Imagination Station....I looked through the Bible, and there aren't any more big stories in it that they haven't done already...!
66 books, some with as many as 50 or 150 chapters, I'm sure there's a lot more to be gleaned from the Bible. They haven't done the story of Ehud and Eglon from Judges yet (one of my favorites). Then again, this is a kids show, and there's a lot of violence in Judges.
True, that's why I said BIG stories.

Maybe they could do Hannah and Samuel...I don't think they've done that story. :-k
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

You want something big? Well here you go.

THE BOOK OF REVELATION!

Actually, have they done the basic miracles of Jesus like feeding of the 5,000, calming of the storm, the disciples fishing, etc.? There's always creation, Adam and Eve, etc.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Reddo wrote:kidsboro is a collection of 4 books about a "small town" that is ruled by the kids of odyssey, it's located somewhere in the woods behind whit's end, and they are having a 3 part episode ty-in kind of like they did with the passages episodes.

so there really are 15 new episodes this season, the 12 normal ones + 3 for the kidsboro series
So, will kidsboro be in the album?

Also, it could be a history adventure in the Imagination Station.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Nathan Hoobler wrote:
Dave wrote:I assumed that the Kidsboro three-parter would air after album 50's twelve episodes. Album 50 airs without a break from March 1 to May 17, then Kidsboro airs from May 24 to June 7 and is included on Album 51 or a special CD/ set. That sounds probable, right?
That not only sounds probable, it sounds like what will definitely happen.

:D

Nathan
so it looks like the kidsboro episodes will not be in album 50, i'm thinking it will be on a special cd, i doubt they'd wait till spring 2010 to release them on cd, but that's just my thoughts
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

I think that in "The Imagination Station, Revisited, I and II" Kelly will experience the Easter story in the IS, leading to her becoming a Christian. A nice way to end things before the hiatus. :)

"Kidsboro"--perhaps the founding of the town? Should be a nice kids-slice-of-life, hopefully.

Dave
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Samitude wrote:You want something big? Well here you go.

THE BOOK OF REVELATION!

Actually, have they done the basic miracles of Jesus like feeding of the 5,000, calming of the storm, the disciples fishing, etc.? There's always creation, Adam and Eve, etc.
I was thinking of stories of Jesus--I think they've referenced them a bit, but not really featured them. The Fall was referenced in "Hide and Seek."
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Dave wrote:I think that in "The Imagination Station, Revisited, I and II" Kelly will experience the Easter story in the IS, leading to her becoming a Christian. A nice way to end things before the hiatus. :)

"Kidsboro"--perhaps the founding of the town? Should be a nice kids-slice-of-life, hopefully.

Dave
Yeah, I was thinking something similar to that as well. It would be a good ending!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Samitude wrote:You want something big? Well here you go.

THE BOOK OF REVELATION!

While Adam and Eve has been told in several short snippets here and there, I think it needs to be made into a full episode. Not an imagination station one, but one where Whit or someone narrates--or Bernard ;)
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Dave wrote:I think that in "The Imagination Station, Revisited, I and II" Kelly will experience the Easter story in the IS, leading to her becoming a Christian. A nice way to end things before the hiatus. :)

Dave
I don't think Kelly will become a christian quite yet. It's too soon, she was just introduced.
Dave
Classic

Post by Dave »

King Butter Turtle wrote:I don't think Kelly will become a christian quite yet. It's too soon, she was just introduced.
But if Kelly won't be around any longer after album 50 then it's the team's last chance to get her to that place. Besides, Digger Digwillow hadn't even been heard before on AIO before he got saved in "The Imagination Station."

Assuming that the Best Small Town contest is tied up in "Rights, Wrongs, and Winners," I think this season finale has a lot of potential--even if it is about something completely different than Kelly's conversion. \:D/

Dave
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Dave wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:I don't think Kelly will become a christian quite yet. It's too soon, she was just introduced.
But if Kelly won't be around any longer after album 50 then it's the team's last chance to get her to that place. Besides, Digger Digwillow hadn't even been heard before on AIO before he got saved in "The Imagination Station."

Assuming that the Best Small Town contest is tied up in "Rights, Wrongs, and Winners," I think this season finale has a lot of potential--even if it is about something completely different than Kelly's conversion. \:D/

Dave
I really think that Kelly will be in season 51, if they got rid of her they would have to get rid of the Washingtons, (but probably the writers don't even know that at this point.) Digger Digwillow was different because all we knew about him was that he was bored in Tom's sunday school class, where as we have found out a considerable amount of information about Kelly's past.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

I think the Imagiination station episodes will probaly be a history episode.
Or I had another theory.
What if intead exploring history thye are reviewing trhe imagination stations history maybe a program or revalation about the machine itself.