Pets in Odyssey

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Pets in Odyssey

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I think they need to do another episode about pets, teaching responsability, also (possibly in the same episode) I want to find out about wooton's dog and bird. We haven't had a pet that was a recurring character (meaning they are mentioned or heard barking often) since Normal. Also what ever happened to Connie's dog, Kitty, from Promises, Promises?
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

There are plenty of ways to teach a lesson in responsibility besides through pets, which have been done a few times. I seem to recall a Podcast a while back where it was mentioned that the crew doesn't like doing pets for technical reasons.

Fine by me, since I hate dogs and cats, which are the most likely choices for pets in a show like this. I'd be all for more barking tree frogs, though! \:D/
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Pets r really hard 2 work with so there isnt going to be a pet as a main character like some of the kids of Odyssey.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

i don't really care if they have pets in Odyssey or not. i just wonder... didn't Connie have a dog named Kitty? :-s it kind of vanished..... hmmmm..... :-k
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

snubs wrote:i don't really care if they have pets in Odyssey or not. i just wonder... didn't Connie have a dog named Kitty? :-s it kind of vanished..... hmmmm..... :-k
Yes Connie did have a dog named Kitty. He/she was a yellow Lab and he/she is mentioned in Promises, Promises.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Laurie wrote:
snubs wrote:i don't really care if they have pets in Odyssey or not. i just wonder... didn't Connie have a dog named Kitty? :-s it kind of vanished..... hmmmm..... :-k
Yes Connie did have a dog named Kitty. He/she was a yellow Lab and he/she is mentioned in Promises, Promises.
I thought it was a golden retriever, but yes that is correct.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Boswell wrote:
Fine by me, since I hate dogs and cats, which are the most likely choices for pets in a show like this. I'd be all for more barking tree frogs, though! \:D/
Yeah, that barking tree frog did appear in a couple episodes, it was funny, and it didn't even have to make any sound! O:)
Honeygirl911
Not as new

Post by Honeygirl911 »

Yeah and whatever happened to Donna's dog in the episode Pet Peeves and the cat up until then a pet was never mentioned.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Normal was mentioned once or twice but was never HEARD from again
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Fergusen--from Karen
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Honeygirl911 wrote:Yeah and whatever happened to Donna's dog in the episode Pet Peeves and the cat up until then a pet was never mentioned.
The cat lady in The Day After Christmas, Connie's dog Kitty, Boswell, and Rachel, Leah and Little Joe were in Timmy's Cabin. There were pets mentoined before Normal or Ferguson.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Alls well with Boswell
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

there's also "Cat" "Dog" "Fish" and "Horse" of mrs randolph's. That was the episode....... ummmmmmmmmm.... I'm thinking for the fun of it.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Goldfish in Sunset Bowlawater--AKA Crackers
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

Of course there's lions and bears and skunks...but they don't count! :wacky:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Florenceann wrote:Goldfish in Sunset Bowlawater--AKA Crackers
Also, Kerplunk was a fish in Best of Enimies.

Than there's the Mulligans, they had an elephant named gus, a chimp, and ostritches.

Also there's Lyin' Tale.