Donna

How would you bring her back

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

should donna come back?

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 16

Bren
Be positive!

Donna

Post by Bren »

should donna come back? if so what would the episode be like?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Yeah, I've always kind of liked Donna for some reason...She should introduce Jesus to Rachel Woodworth (who should come back as well). I don't know...it would be hard to think of a story with her in it again.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

As far as I can see she does not need to come back. I like her but she would be an adult right? What, if anything could she bring to the show? In my opinion Donna has served her purpose. They did bring Jimmy back but it did not last very long.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

Laurie wrote:As far as I can see she does not need to come back. I like her but she would be an adult right? What, if anything could she bring to the show? In my opinion Donna has served her purpose. They did bring Jimmy back but it did not last very long.
I agree. I loved Donna when she was a regular, but, well she's moved on.

But if she came back with a family and became one of the parents in the show, that might be nice.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Laurie wrote:As far as I can see she does not need to come back. I like her but she would be an adult right? What, if anything could she bring to the show? In my opinion Donna has served her purpose. They did bring Jimmy back but it did not last very long.
heh, I like how you and I don't see eye to eye on stuff like this.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Florenceann wrote:
I agree. I loved Donna when she was a regular, but, well she's moved on.

But if she came back with a family and became one of the parents in the show, that might be nice.
Yeah that might be cool.
DaveyHolcomb
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by DaveyHolcomb »

I really enjoyed it when they brought Jimmy back, but I think a big part of that was that they did a good job writing his part. I would hate it if they brought a character back just for the sake of it (kind of like the character cameos in the Star Wars prequels).

The idea of having her come back as a parent does seem pretty cool, but I think the gimmick would wear off. I don't think there are many "Mom" characters who ave had significant development. Connie's mom, Grady's mom and a couple others.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

It would be like 'Live at the 25' ... Donna has kids and Connie's still 16! :D

I don't think Donna should come back permanently. But they should make a new family kinda like the Barcleys.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Donna shouldn't come back, even though she is one of my fav kid characters. I wouldn't mind Jimmy, George, and Stewart Reed coming back though. (Though I hear Jimmy is back for the time-being.)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Donna should come back, she was a great character. All we know about her is that when "living in the grey" aired she was attending college in California, so it would be cool to at least hear some more information about her.

As for her having kids, NO, NO, NO, so many problems with this; first, second generation Odyssey is just to weird, the possability of Eugene and Katrina having kids is all I can handle, second, she would need a husband, which again would just be weird, third, her kids would be babies for a while so we would get the mother side of it, but not the kid side of it and finally Jimmy and Stuart would be uncles and George and Mary would be grandparents, so we would have to hear from them some time which is not doable with actors.

Stuart could come back because there's not really a voice for him so they could just get any actor. But he would be like about ten right now (I know, it's hard to imagine) so his parents would have to be with him, but maybe when he's old enough, he could attend Campbell College. That would be really cool.