Favorite Sports

& the sport that you play!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shadowfax

Favorite Sports

Post by Shadowfax »

What's your favorite sports and the sports that you play? Myn would be... hockey and figure skating, and I play field hockey \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I love to play sports! Basketball is my utmost favorite sport! After that I like football, baseball, softball, skiing, roller blading, running, and pretty much anything that involves physical strain. :p
ObiWan Kenobi Girl
Why so serious?
Why so serious?

Post by ObiWan Kenobi Girl »

-My all-time favorite sport to WATCH is boys swimming, and in fact one guy from my high school just won the state meet yesterday, and is ranked, like, 5 in the country!! so I'm pretty excited for him!

-But the sport I play is soccer, because it is just off the chain!!
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

I don't really play any specific sport as a part of a team or league, but I do like to play various sports for fun. I really enjoy basketball, and I do enjoy playing football and baseball from time to time. I can kind of play volleyball, but that opportunity hardly ever arises. I used to wrestle for the school when I was a little kid, but I never did well.

And... I can't think of anything else. But I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting.
Snow Angel
i come in tru color
i come in tru color

Post by Snow Angel »

me? oh I love football. (I know i'm a girl but i can't help but love the sport)
other than that I like vollyball, basketball, softball, and snowboarding...but I suck at it.lol.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I enjoy watching football and wrestling... though I don't participate in either one at my old age. :noway: I used to play football or basketball with my friends growing up but never on a team, since like 3rd grade. \:D/
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

I'm not on any teams or anything, but I enjoy horseback riding, badminton, rock climbing, raquetball, walleyball, swimming and volleyball, although I never get to play volleyball anymore. :(

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

MajorSplendor wrote:I'm not on any teams or anything, but I enjoy horseback riding, badminton, rock climbing, raquetball, walleyball, swimming and volleyball, although I never get to play volleyball anymore. :(
Woohoo! I played that game a lot some years ago, and I loved it! I wish there was a place to play it in this town, because that'd probably be my daily exercise, if I was given a chance. :3
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

Forte wrote:
MajorSplendor wrote:I'm not on any teams or anything, but I enjoy horseback riding, badminton, rock climbing, raquetball, walleyball, swimming and volleyball, although I never get to play volleyball anymore. :(
Woohoo! I played that game a lot some years ago, and I loved it! I wish there was a place to play it in this town, because that'd probably be my daily exercise, if I was given a chance. :3
Well..I sorta know the basic rules, but my friend and I get into the room and goof off. I have a knack for getting so focused on getting the ball that I end up body slamming the wall. *blushes* It's just too much fun. :)

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I play soccer, used to swim, and LOVE hockey...GO RED WINGS!! Wish i could play it though...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Tractor107
Tallying up

Post by Tractor107 »

If you have read any of my other posts you can see that it is definately football. I played for a local homeschool group, as I am homeschooled, and I played kicker/punter. I also played lineman and receiver. My most favorite was kicking. I was a kicker when i played flag football and I love to kick once again.
1 Timothy 4:12 "Do not let anyone look down onn you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in life, in speech, in love, in purity, and in faith."
actinglove299
Sing in the sunshine

Post by actinglove299 »

Basketball!! My JV team just won third place in a Varsity tournament. I'm very excited. I'm not very sporty other than basketball, but I'm going to be doing track to get in better shape for next year's season. Swimming and rollerskating are pretty awesome.
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Baseball baby all the way! Go NYYankees!
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

probably cricket then aussie rules football
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

I like doing pretty much any sport that is in season, when its fall/winter, I play Football, in winter/spring, I play basketball and soccer, in Summer, I swim on a swim team. Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports.
firebirdsoccergrl
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by firebirdsoccergrl »

soccer(hence my username) but i also love swimming, even though i'm not very good at it... :boohoo: but it's fun
Two roads diverged in a wood,
and I- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Soccer, Soccer, and Soccer!! \:D/
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Slamball & deck tennis. Badminton is fun also. I don't regularly play any sport though.
Love is stronger than death.
Knight_Templar14
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Knight_Templar14 »

I like and play on a homeschool team football. And by the way if you live in northern virinia and would like to play pm me and i can give you some information on our team.
1 Corinthians 9:25
"All who compete in the game go into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever."
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Basket Ball
Save Eugene in the character competition!