Church shooting down at Colorado

Oh my word...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Alisha Richardson Wolfe wrote:but a new thread about homeschooling and public schooling might needed.
No.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I second that. I think those who are epistemologically self-conscious of their beliefs concerning education, have already discussed this subject enough.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Dr. Watson wrote:
Alisha Richardson Wolfe wrote:but a new thread about homeschooling and public schooling might needed.
No.
Yeah for some reason I am seen as a defender of public school when really I mainly advocate private Christian schooling... which is what I did for 13 years... ;)

Oh and as for homeschoolers...

I married one of them so I can infiltrate their ranks and take them down from the inside!!! :x :noway:
Alisha Richardson Wolfe
Fourscore and seven

Post by Alisha Richardson Wolfe »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Dr. Watson wrote:
No.
Yeah for some reason I am seen as a defender of public school when really I mainly advocate private Christian schooling... which is what I did for 13 years... ;)
15 years and counting in private Christian schooling. :D
I like Odyssey. DBD was my favorite saga and I am friends with Eric Delko and prplrane_13. Marisol Delko Caine is my sister. I like Ponybox and listen to Linkin Park and Newsboys.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

Dr. Watson wrote:
No.
:lol: For some reason, I just found the bluntness of that to be funny.
Everything written in this post is false.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:
Dr. Watson wrote:
No.
:lol: For some reason, I just found the bluntness of that to be funny.
me too. I actually started to laugh out loud....and then remembered the original cause for this thread and sobered up.

I'll add that I found it interesting that the article brought up a some guy's sexual conduct that wasn't even involved in the shootings. It had nothing to do with the story!