Worst Odyssey Album

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What is the worst AIO album ever?

Vol. 20 - A Journey of Choices
4%
Vol. 29 - Signed, Sealed and Committed
No votes
Vol. 39 - Friends, Family, and Countrymen
45%
Vol. 39 - Friends, Family, and Countrymen
45%
Other
7%

Total votes: 56

jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:In Your Wildest Dreams is great. I love the Mandy's Debut episode, and I like the animatronic Whit... lol. I Slap Floor was also a very great episode. I liked the Blaackard's Revenge episode, it was fun.
"Blackgaard's Revenge" wasn't in In Your Wildest Dreams; it was in Virtual Realities. The only episodes with any strength in In Your Wildest Dreams were "I Slap Floor", "Mandy's Debut", "No Boundaries", and "Passages". Compared to over a dozen split episodes there with no substance.

And you liked "Idol Minds"? Please tell me I'm misinterpreting. Animatronic Whit was a Novacom conspiracy to try to destroy AIO.
The worst album for me is A Journey of Choices. I must say that this is the single worst album ever because of the boring episodes. The only one I liked was the Jacob and Esa story. The rest are extremaly boring.
"The War Hero", "It Started with a Rabbit's Foot", "It Ended with a Handshake", and "War of the Words" were boring, were they? "The War Hero" was a really great story, and the other three were just plain fun.

I don't think that album 20 was poor, just a bit bland with some episodes. The ones towards the end more than compensated for it. Album 29 was the perfect way to kickstart AIO after the hiatus (though a few "slice of life" episodes were somewhat subpar). Album 39, I haven't listened to, so I won't give a call either way, but I think that the "bland, not poor" argument applies here.

Album 34 is by far the lowest point AIO has ever stooped to. That one got my vote.
I know Blackgaard's Revenge wasn't in that album, but I'm saying that since there are lots of people who dislike it, I'm saying that I liked it.

In In Your Wildest Dreams, I Slap Floor, Mandy's Debut, and Passages were indeed great episodes. I don't remeber the episode, No Boundaries.

The animatronic Whit was hilarious. I did really enjoy that episode, even though some people didn't like it. I thought it was great.

I think that album 20 was poor, bland, boring, ect. Sure Katrina becoming a Christian was important, but still, the rest of the album can't make up for the boringness.

I am now done my ranting and raving! \:D/ Your turn.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Macnut
No way I broke the window
Location: At Whit's End, sipping a milkshake and talking with Connie

Post by Macnut »

Signed, Sealed and Committed is an awesome album.

*goes to listen to it* *realizes she has to study instead* Sigh...

--------------------------------------------
"I’m done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning,
smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap
living, and dwarfed goals...I am a disciple of Jesus."
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

In your wildest dreams had some great episodes.but some others were just okay.