The Lounge!

whee.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

This thread is awesome.

Totally!
63%
Agreed!
37%

Total votes: 146

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Archer No Man wrote:oh its a code! I'm good at cracking these *spends the next few days cracking the code*
Ah! You are Sherlock Holmes in disguise!
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

yep disgused as archer no man DON'T TOUCH ME this disguse cost alot =;
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Archer No Man wrote:yep disgused as archer no man DON'T TOUCH ME this disguse cost alot =;
btw, no man, I like your new name and avvy! \:D/
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

thanks I've had the avvy for a little while which is how I came up with scary archers
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

The avvy is too white to be scary. But it's still cool.
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

yes but the words and his face make it scary

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel I decided to give you part of the prize! I just sent you an awesome cookie! \:D/
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

....OH

Sherlock holmes day:
:hilarious: - crying person who needs holmes help (new name Help): "HELP?"
:detective: - Holmes: well your very convincing
:help: - Help: "FINE HELP! HELP!"
:detective: - Holmes: "there we go now i can see your need help don't tell me what it is I already know."
:help: - Help: *confused*
:yum: - Watson: "wait Holmes you'll need me"
:detective: - Holmes: "lets go" *leaves with watson*
*holmes goes to the scene of the crime*
:yum: - Watson: "do you see anything holmes?"
:detective: - Holmes: "the crook!"
:yum: - Watson: "this all seems to easy"
:duel: - Holmes: "ONGAURD!!"
:demonstration: - Police: *take crook away*
*holmes and watson go home and eat
:cpu: - Watson: "that seemed way to easy how did you do it holmes
:detective: - Holmes: "I don't know ask the guy who wrote this, I wish he would give us a little but of a challenge"
:cpu: - Watson: "me to"

Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

:thud: This thread is too popular.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

very populaur yes

Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I know. o_0
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bradley Doyle wrote::thud: This thread is too popular.
No thread is too popular! :x
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

EK IS RIGHT YEAH EK

Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

EK IS RIGHT!!! YEAH EK

Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Oh wow...what happened?! When I posted on my break from work this morning, we were only on page 89 and it seemed to be going fairly slow... Now I'm back from work less than 7 hours later, and we're all the way to page 101!!!

*goes back to finish catching up on all the posts*
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

:lol: this thread has been hoppin', homeward bound! \:D/
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

lol have fun

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

:lol: Your sig makes me laugh, no man. :lol:
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

which part

Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

EK IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!! I'm right. *tosses head*

;)
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."