Corrupt-a-wish!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

He does, but it's not God's timing, and in the end it turns into a disaster with broken hearts. (moral of the story: be patient and wait for God's timing ;) )

I wish there were 32 hours in a day so I could spend more time on the toO!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Presto, your wish comes true!

Unfortunally, you end up spending your entire time on the ToO and all your friends and family think you live in a cave with a computer. ;)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

You didn't post a wish :cry: ! too bad, I like corrupting wishes.

I wish I wish I had a b/f who liked me, It was God's timing, and he also Loved me, and we didn't get into trouble. (Corrupt that!)
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

You meet him, and he is absolutely perfect! You fall completely in love and get married. He becomes the number one focus of your life. However, on your death bed many happy years down the road, you are shocked to realize that your love for him has replaced your love for God. You sadly look back over your life and see all the times where you could have made a great impact for the kingdom of God, but didn't, because you were so focused on your relationship with your man.

(oy... all my corruptions seem to have morals: Make sure you keep God the center of all your relationships! )

I wish that it were the 10th of August already so that I could be back @ school already. :P
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

It's the first day at school and already evferyone of your teachers gives you atleat one hour of homework then you have no free time after school to hang out with your friends or even eat! :D

I wish, I wish apon a star, that I could pause and unpause the world when ever I fell like it only if I yeld "freeze" and if I tap a person and say their name then they will be unfrozen also!
Ha Ha Corrupt that wish!!!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You can. BUT... You only have a limited number of unfreezings, and you forget everybody's names, so you can't unfreeze them.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

POST WISHES! I like corrupting them!

I wish I had Perfect teeth.
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Wish granted! But unfortunately, your teeth are so perfect that no one takes you seriously.

I wish that I could meet someone famous
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

You meet someone famous although the famous person as been on TV many many times they are an Excaped Convict and he hurts you and holds you hostage!

I wish that I wouldn't have to go home and do nothing after church until 6:30pm! ](*,)
Elisha
Not as new

Post by Elisha »

Your wish is granted! Instead, you go to the library, but when you get there, you find out the library is closed for remodeling. You have to go back home.

I wish I could eat ice cream and have no concequences. (s/p)
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

You now can eat ice cream with no negative consequences! Not too long after, however, God calls you to be a missionary in a remote tribal village close to the equator where you will spend the rest of your life--where there is no ice cream and it's not feasible to make it or get any there.

I wish there were far fewer advertisements in general and NO advertisements for cigarettes, beer, or anything else harmful...whether it be on TV, on the internet, on billboards, etc. (Sorry, I know I worded that really weird, but right now I can't think of how else to phrase it....)
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Your wish is granted ,but since the positive Commerticals are about drugs and smoking and stuff there is no one out there telling kids NOT to do drugs!

I wish I could be in a Narnia movie! Expeashaly(sp?)The Horse and His Boy!!!! >if they ever make one of that book
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

You get a part on "The Horse and His Boy", but they film it in canada during the winter and your fingers and toes freeze off.

I wish no one would post after me... :p
Life
Popsicle kid

Post by Life »

Noone does post after you but then...someone does.

I wish that I could see Demmis again!!!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Your wish is granted, but unfortunately, it is only for 2 seconds and you end up wishing you could see them more then before

I wish I could sing better
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Life
Popsicle kid

Post by Life »

you can sing better but then you lose your voice every time you sing one note.

I wish that I could see Demmis for a year!!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

again it is granted, but in the middle of that year, you die

I wish that I hadn't of just hurt my foot
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Your wish granted, but now you have to wear socks and shoes forever!

I wish I could have a small cookie dough blizzard right now without getting sick.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

You get your blizzard...and you don't get sick because you accidently drop it on the ground before you even get a bite.

I wish my laundry could be washed, folded, and put away already so that I wouldn't have to do it.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

your wish is granted, however, who (or what) ever it is that is doing your laundry, gets holes in everything so you don't have anything to wear

I wish that I had more time to read