Dr. Christina's Friendly Advice

Advice for friendships, relationships, or anything else! SPECIAL DEAL

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!

How would you rate my advice?

Love it! Works for me almost everytime!
60%
Like it! Works for me most of the time
No votes
It's Ok. Not quite what I expected
40%
Don't like it. What works for you, works for you. But not for me
No votes

Total votes: 5

Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Dr. Christina's Friendly Advice

Post by Kait »

Hello! Welcome to Dr. Christina's Friendly Advice! Advice on friendships, relationships, or anything you need advice on! I have had many, many experiences with relationships and friends. I can promise you that I will give you the best advice I can! PM me your questions, or if it isn't too private, post it here. All I charge is $5 per question! Thank you for your business!

Free Advice:

Do to Others as you would have them do to you

Either the key to a man's heart is in his wallet, or they key to his wallet is in his heart; so until you express your charity, you are locked inside your greed

Prayer is a path where there is none.

If you think that your friend is unfair, maybe you are being unfair in your expectations in them.

Confidentiality Statement:
ALL conversations, questions and such are COMPLETELY confidential! No information will be shared with third parties in any way, shape or form. Your privacy is safe with me!

Disclaimer:
I have the right to refuse service to anyone. I cannot guarantee that my advice will work for you, so please do not ask for a refund. I do my best with the information I have and the resources given to me.

SPECIAL DEAL
Your first question is FREE! That's right, absolutely FREE so ask your question TODAY!
Last edited by Kait on Mon May 07, 2007 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

What should I do if my MP3 player runs out of AAA batteries, and the store is out of them too? :-k
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Listen to songs off of an old fashioned CD, or go without. :anxious: And the next time you are at the store buy RECHARGEABLE batteries!
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Christina S wrote:Listen to songs off of an old fashioned CD, or go without. :anxious: And the next time you are at the store buy RECHARGEABLE batteries!
Hey, good advice! =D>
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

If a car is traveling at the speed of light and turn on his lights what happens then.

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I think the light would appear as a streak running along the side of the car. The light would shine from the headlights, but the car, traveling at the same speed but being the light's origin, would pass through the lightand it would appear as if it was streaking along the sides.
How's that? :D
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Wow that great.

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

I'm wanted on murder. :(

How do I get away?
~S~
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Tyrell wrote:I'm wanted on murder. :(

How do I get away?

This is a moral dilemma as it is against scripture to murder. My answer to you would be, that you don't try to get away. You need to turn yourself in and pay the consequences for your actions. And you also need to ask forgiveness of God and of the family members of the one your murdered.
So I probably didn't answer your question the way you wanted, but hey, it's really what I would tell you if you HAD really murdered someone! (you WERE just kidding, right? :-s ) \:D/

Ask a silly question, get a serious answer!
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

Friendship advice needed.

My question;
There's a girl, and we have been best friends since k-garten. This year she started to act like she was to good for me and started making fun of me. Today I thought we were starting to rebuild the friendship, but then it feel apart completely. Part of me wants us to be friends again, but the other part just wants to leave it alone. What would you do in this situation?
*returns*
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Kat Doyle wrote:Friendship advice needed.

My question;
There's a girl, and we have been best friends since k-garten. This year she started to act like she was to good for me and started making fun of me. Today I thought we were starting to rebuild the friendship, but then it feel apart completely. Part of me wants us to be friends again, but the other part just wants to leave it alone. What would you do in this situation?
I PM'd you!