Trank's Last Goodbye

The time has come.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I know I haven't been here long,but when I didn't have an account here,and I just looked around the forums I always liked reading Frank's posts. So,even although we really ''met''each other as far as the ToO goes, I enjoyed Trank's term and Frank in general.

That sounded really sappy,didn't it. :anxious:
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Aww...sniff. So sad...:mecry:

No, not FOUR years!! (I remember when you joined the TH, Frank!)

Cool to hear your voices!

Thank you, you were great administrators!! :)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Goodbye! :wave: This term leaves a legacy, especially in regards to employment and verbal communication (edit: and shop stuff). I appreciate the solid godly leadership. God bless you both.
Last edited by Taq on Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

You guys are so awesome! I really wish that I could have been around more! :( Thank you so much for all of your work and everything you did for us! I know how much work it is. :D I really, really enjoyed working with you guys. Trent, you're the most awesome and dedicated person ever! Thank you for everything you did! You are so incredibly creative and just an awesome guy! And, Frank, you are the sweetest person like ever! I'm so thrilled that you ran with Trent! I'm sorry that the both of us couldn't be on too much... But, thanks for the nice welcome back on the goodbye! (That sounds really weird, but you know what I mean.) I'm gonna miss you, girl! Stay in touch! :hug:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

NOOO!!!! :mecry:

You guys were and still are the best, thank you so much for your time and creativeness that you two put into this board. I'll miss the both of you (well, Trent will still be around ;) ), it won't be the same without Frank twittering around the ToO.

But four years? Will the ToO be around then? Will I am be on the ToO then? ;)

I don't know. But one thing I do is that a certain show called Adventures in Odyssey will be around and when we listen and hear the name, we will all or at least I, will remember The ToO and the people that made it so great to login everyday.

Happy trails, and may God show you the way.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

the recording finally downloaded... it was so awesome to hear your voices! You guys were the greatest! I'll really miss y'all. :mecry:
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:But four years? Will the ToO be around then? Will I am be on the ToO then? ;)
This is what makes Shadowpaw's system so ingenious. Because the leaders of the board cycle out 3 times a year. The original founding members can grow up and leave for college, get married and completely forget about the ToO forever!!

It won't matter because there always seems to be more and more people coming up from below ;) who will ultimately lead the ToO into the future.
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

STRYPER wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:But four years? Will the ToO be around then? Will I am be on the ToO then? ;)
This is what makes Shadowpaw's system so ingenious. Because the leaders of the board cycle out 3 times a year. The original founding members can grow up and leave for college, get married and completely forget about the ToO forever!!
And that's a good thing? :mecry:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
STRYPER wrote:
I don't think I'll ever forget the ToO. :noway:

Unless of course I get another cuncusion like last Christmas...

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, I'll definitely miss having you two as admins! :sniff: I'll listen to the good-bye soon, after it loads! (Thanks for the dial-up option!) Frank, we definitely have to stay in touch through non-ToO ways if you're not going to be around! :( Thank you both so much for running the Trank tank for all of us these past few months! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Parting is such sweet sorrow... :mecry:

Thank you for the wonderful work, Frank and Trent! :hug: :hug:
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Thanks a lot guys!! You guys had some really great ideas, and I have nothing but respect for the both of you. I had a wonderful 4 months and it's sad to see you guys go. Maybe some day in the near future we will be seeing TRANK on the ballot once again.

Thanks!!

|F|e|n|i|x| ;)
Gabriel Dragsack
Found

Post by Gabriel Dragsack »

I do hope the Trank Administration has tidied up the mayoral office for my arrival. \:D/

Thanks for a wonderful 4 months :hug:, it's been swell! :grouphug:
:laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat: :laughat:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
STRYPER wrote:
Yeah, that just can't happen, STRYPER! :noway:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

So long, and thanks for all the fish. :mecry:
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Bye Frent... i mean Trank!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

*jerks tears* :mecry:

Yeah, you forgot the ">TOTAL<" in "Total Awesomeness." :(

Aside, from that, awesome goodbye, the song really made it sentimental. :mecry:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Frank wrote:*passes around the box of tissues* :mecry: Wasn't that absolutely gorgeous?

A message from Frank to all her wonderful ToOsies that didn't get on the recording: Well, the time has come, my faithful friends, for me to say goodbye. It's been a wonderful and long four months. This place has become a family to me during the past year or so...we cried and laughed and had fun, but like I left my family about two weeks ago and moved off to college, the time has come for me to also say goodbye here. Unlike EB, Top and some of them, I don't think I'll be ressurecting anytime in the near future. I've gotten to know some of you so well, and please keep in touch somehow, some of the most amazing people I've ever met are here (How can I ever bear to leave!)...I love you all. *stands at the door opening into the World of Men and looks back into Narnia with tears in her eyes* And so, from me, God bless you all and thank you.
Oh, man, this stinks. I'm going to miss you Frank; have fun in the 'real world' and what not, and I hope you can come back someday.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

You have done a great job! Thank you for all the time that you put in your administration.
Bye, Frank! Enjoy real life, but come back and visit!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

*Sniff*

Thanks so much for doing a wonderful job as Mayor and CoP.
I hope to see Trank on the ballot again!

I have enjoyed your time in office..
I loved the recording, it made me sad!

Love you guys, Aram.