Were You a Veggietales Fan??

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

We bought 3 VT movies when I went through the "Veggie Tales" phase, and I went to a Veggie Tales themed VBS when I was in 3rd grade which I loved. :D
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I used to do it when I was little, though I don't do it much anymore. The song about the water buffalo is my favorite!

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

I'm still a Veggie Tales fan. But sadly, I haven't had the time or money to keep up will all the new videos.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

I still watch veggie Tales. I love them.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Still am, especially Silly Songs...they seem so much funnier when your older. :P
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

Has anyone seen "LarryBoy and the Bad Apple" yet? I have. It doesn't seem very much like a "LarryBoy" episode, but I've only seen it once. I usually critique VeggieTales on the first viewing. Otherwise, it has its merits. I'm a VT collector. I have nearly all the videos on DVD. Unfortunately, I'm missing some of the older episodes which will complete the collection.
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I used to be a huge fan! Now, I still enjoy them, but I don't watch every new video that comes out. Usually, if it's an episode that interests me more than most, I'll watch it. In the last year, I bought Lord of the Beans, but I still haven't seen Duke and the Great Pie War or Sheerluck Holmes. I want to get Larry-Boy and the Bad Apple, but I'm not in a huge hurry to see it.
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

WERE YOU? I'M Still a BIG veggietales fan! We get like each new one acouple weeks after it comes out! I'm looking forwared to the Larrboy episode!

-Robo
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

Post by Jacob Isom »

"Sheerluck Holmes" was pretty funny. One of the best ones they've made in a while. I personally haven't enjoyed the split episodes they have been making, but this set was a good one!
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
kellyj
Fourscore and seven

Post by kellyj »

My family used to listen to the tapes everyday on the way on the way to school and sing along wiht the silly songs. I'll still watch some of the videos every once and a while
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Yes, I used to love Veggie tales, but I only owned 2 tapes. lol. However, my friend Craig used to be the hugest fan and he had like all these Veggie tales tapes and i was like envious. My favorite episode would definately have to be the one with Joshua. I loved that they threw slushies. I still remember that. However, maybe because I grew, the older ones got worse. Like all the ones past "The Toy who saved Christmas." That one is probably my second favorite. How creatively true. :) Well, thats my opinion on Veggie Tales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do what I do.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

The other thing too is that Veggie Tales technologically has developed. Things look better because technology has gotten better. That and in some ways they've grown with their audience. Yes it's still for little kids, but I think they've tried not to alienate those who initally started watching Veggie Tales.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Oh, I still watch them. We have all of them except for I think the newest one. I also can't wait until LARRYBOY comes back!!! ^_^

I was so afraid when they came out with the animated ones that we'd never see a "real" one again. (cuz the first 2 were SO real) which is why I was so delighted when I saw that ad on Lord of the Beans. I was all "YAY!"
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

I used to yeah.

just last week my running buddy started singing "the bunny, the buddy, woah i ate the bunny" and we ended up singing madame blueberry songs on the run...fun times. \:D/
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I still watch the Veggie Tales movies. Now I'm really enjoying the director's commentary that comes with the DVDs. I know pretty much all the lyrics to their songs, and I used to sing them a lot. I recently purchased Larry Boy and the Bad Apple, but haven't watched it yet. It looks good, though!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

New video coming November 7 - Gideon: Tuba Warrior. Yay! I like the story of Gideon. This looks good! \:D/
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Dancing hula turtles - I know that I want to watch it! \:D/ Cool! Thanks, Applesauce!
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

I LOVE MY LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and MERY MANITY!!!!!!
or Mary Manity (manity) you are the one for me (one for me) sent from up above (up above) you are the one i love (one i love)...
Me and my friend were singing that at a water park the other day and all of these ppl were looking at us and stuff and when we were in line for icecream (we were still singing) the girl in front of us looked and then changed lines... it was funny.
LEa
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

Liz_Horton wrote:I LOVE MY LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and MERY MANITY!!!!!!
or Mary Manity (manity) you are the one for me (one for me) sent from up above (up above) you are the one i love (one i love)...
Isn't it Barbara Manity?
Liz_Horton wrote:Me and my friend were singing that at a water park the other day and all of these ppl were looking at us and stuff and when we were in line for icecream (we were still singing) the girl in front of us looked and then changed lines... it was funny.
LEa
Too funny!
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

We sing Veggie Tales at work...actually it's the silly songs that get sung, but hey we have fun. We're trying to teach the whole store "The Pirates who don't do anything" because we're having a pirate day at work.