Would you all be interested (not the same thing)

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Would you all be interested (not the same thing)

Post by ichthuz »

if myself and whoever else i can muster up started doing a podcast on topics suggested by to0 members?
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I would be very interested.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I don't even know what a podcast is so no.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Larry The Pickle wrote:I don't even know what a podcast is so no.
Do you know what an Ipod is? ;)

There's a connection. :anxious:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Well I can't see it.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

It sounds like a pretty interesting idea. I'd be interested. If i could work podcasts. Don't you have to pay for them? :-k
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Pepper Doyle wrote:It sounds like a pretty interesting idea. I'd be interested. If i could work podcasts. Don't you have to pay for them? :-k
No, you can make your own Podcasts for free.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

larry the pickle. if you have itunes then go click podcasts then podcast directory and choose one and subscribe.

in essence a podcast is like a combination of a radio show and an RSS fee so we would record it then your iTunes will auto download it and you can listen to it either on ur computer or ur iPod (if you so choose.)

anyone who is interested in being part of this plz PM me and tell me how and (if you have one, skype name) if u dont have skype try to get it because we would need a voice client and it is the best.
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral