Good Ole Shows

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

I hate Green Acres. oh mercy, that is such a dumb show, in my opinion. well, that wife drives me crazy.

leave it to beaver was pretty nauseating...

Andy Griffith and I love Lucy, and the Munsters I like.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I murdered the Green Acres barn we had that played the theme when you raised the roof. :evilgrin:

It was evil. :anxious:

Macgyver, M*A*S*H, Andy Griffith Show, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Remington Steele, and Mr. Ed. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Elgian
Fourscore and seven

Post by Elgian »

M*A*S*H (at least the later seasons) for sure!

I've only watched a little of Macgyver, but I've liked what I've seen. Little House on the Prairie is fun. Original Star Trek. Dare I say... Magic School Bus? :anxious: TailSpin and Looney Toons. Oh yeah, and the Waltons.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Johndell wrote:
Continental Crusader wrote:Get Smart and the Dick Van Dyke Show are like two of my favoritest shows ever. \:D/
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-VE DICK VAN DYCK! My mom is renting Get Smart (whic just released its 1st season on DVD)
Get smart is so funny I cant beleve we like the same thing top.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Elgian wrote:M*A*S*H (at least the later seasons) for sure!

I've only watched a little of Macgyver, but I've liked what I've seen. Little House on the Prairie is fun. Original Star Trek. Dare I say... Magic School Bus? :anxious: TailSpin and Looney Toons. Oh yeah, and the Waltons.
I have all of the seasons that are out. I can't wait for season 10. They are really funny! My favorite is "5'O Clock Charlie". My sister likes it too. Her favorite is "O.R." I don't know why. I don't get it very much.
Elgian
Fourscore and seven

Post by Elgian »

I've seen 5 O'Clock Charlie, but if I've seen O.R., I don't remember the name.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

The Andy Griffit Show, Leave it to Beaver, Gilligan's Island, Munsters, does Star Trek tng count?
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Star Trek, Gilligan's Island, Green Acres, Get Smart, MacGyver...
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

MacGyver is good

But the good ole cartoons are good, too. Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, ahhhh, the good ole days...
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
map
Found

Post by map »

Boy, there are lots of great old shows. Here's a list of ones that I used to watch: Brady Bunch, Patridge Family, Addams Family, Hogans Heroes, Green Acres, Jetsons, Flintstones, Scooby Do, Mighty Mouse, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Remmington Steele, Moonlighting, Cagney and Lacey, Greatest American Hero.

I'm sure there's more that I've watched over my lifetime, but it's a good start.
Top Cat
Fourscore and seven

Post by Top Cat »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:I murdered the Green Acres barn we had that played the theme when you raised the roof. :evilgrin:
You guys don't know good shows! I own that cookie jar.

I like lots of the old shows, but a few just weren't quite interesting enough.