American Idol

New Season starts Jan 17th

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I watched a few minutes of it. She's a blonde. ;)

I predict it will come down to her and the gray-haired dude. \:D/ In the top three. :-$

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:I watched a few minutes of it. She's a blonde. ;)

I predict it will come down to her and the gray-haired dude. \:D/ In the top three. :-$

-Cowboy
I predict a male will win. Even though the people will vote for the cute gals again. Like Kelly and Carrie. And, I wish, Kellie.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Chris daughtry is the best by far. anyone else agree? I'm he is so powerful he could easly make it big even if he doesn't win.
Image [img]
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

mr. mellow wrote:Chris daughtry is the best by far. anyone else agree? I'm he is so powerful he could easly make it big even if he doesn't win.
Yes Chris is my favorite by far. I want him to win. For second I wouldn't mind anyone else as long as it's not Ace or Taylor, but i bet Taylor could because he is apparently good. I don't like him though.
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

I really like Ace but his performances have been underwhelming the last few times.
На фоне синего Skys, ссылку из прошлого в будущее, под крыльями убежище защитников.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I was shocked that Chris was in the bottom two last night. and I can't believe Kellie Pickler wasn't even in the bottom three because she was the only one with a terrible performance.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

So Ace won then? Ugh.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:So Ace won then? Ugh.
Won? He lost, Jennifer. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

who won i didn't see the last few episodes i was out of town and stuff.
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

American Idol rocks! GO TALOR HICKS!
-PP, the pinnacle of wicked awesome.

Check out the Christian Youth Zone!
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.-Henry Ward Beecher
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

For some wackadoo reason I thought it was over and Ace had WON! *doesn't know why*
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

Taylor won??? YES!!!!!!!!! if so... if not i dont care
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Its not over... I am just hoping he wins.
O:)

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.-Henry Ward Beecher
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

How many of you actually watch the show? America Idol doesn't end for another five more weeks. :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Trent DeWhite wrote:How many of you actually watch the show? America Idol doesn't end for another five more weeks. :anxious:
I just read about it afterwords. And obviously, not from reliable sources. :-
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:How many of you actually watch the show? America Idol doesn't end for another five more weeks. :anxious:
I've never watched an episode in my life, but I've been faithfully reading/skimming this thread for many months! \:D/ I managed to worry somebody today because I didn't know who Ruben Stoddard was until informed that he was on American Idol...then it sounded somewhat familiar. ;)
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I watched like one episode three weeks ago! Who's winning? :anxious: *doesn't have a tv*
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

I was waching but now i go to our church softball games on Tuesday nights... so i dont but i do want to know whats going on...
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Pickler is gone. She can sing, but it was time. On her AI profile, she sounded like she was full of herself a little.
Q: What's your definition of an American Idol ?
KP: Kellie Pickler.
pingpeppy
OK

Post by pingpeppy »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:Pickler is gone. She can sing, but it was time. On her AI profile, she sounded like she was full of herself a little.
Q: What's your definition of an American Idol ?
KP: Kellie Pickler.
Woah, she is full of herself.