I will do push-ups for $$$$$$$$$

Donate and make me get a work-out.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

I will do push-ups for $$$$$$$$$

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I will do 10 push ups for every $5.

I know it'll have to be on the honor system, but we could have my sister as a third-party holding me accountable.

And if you donate me a large amount, I promise I won't be able to do them all at ONCE but I will DO THEM!

*wonders if I'll actually get a work out*

I like working for donations. I'm not the bum that sits on the street corner and says "need money for booze". :D

For excessive amounts, Doyle might take your money and laugh all the way to the bank, instead of push-ups.
Last edited by Jennifer Doyle on Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

and how would I be getting anything out of this... :-k
Last edited by mr. mellow on Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image [img]
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Getting out of what? Would you like me to do some push-ups?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

my point is. why would I give you 5 dollers for you to do some push ups. I would be getting nothing out of it my self!
Image [img]
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Oh, you said HOW WOULD I BE GETTING OUT OF THIS. Which is different from "what would I be getting out of this". And what do you get out of anything you donate to another person? With this you get the satisfaction of making me do push-ups. And if your piqued with me, this could come in handy, I think. :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I can't even do pushups. :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I can't do pushups either. :( *keeps this thread in mind in case she gets mad at JD* ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Post a picture. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

*donates a bunch of money to JD* :evillaugh:
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

50 Push ups?!!

I'm going to do them in front of my sister and then I'm going to sign off and have her sign on and post that i did them and then sign back on!
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

I, Anne Doyle, saw Jennifer do her 50 push-ups. Her back wasn't as straight as I usually like to see though.. But overall.. a pretty decent job.

NOW DONATE MORE MONEY! :evillaugh:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Jennifer Doyle wrote:50 Push ups?!!

I'm going to do them in front of my sister and then I'm going to sign off and have her sign on and post that i did them and then sign back on!
Take pictures! \:D/

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

MY GOSH my arms are tired! But yes. I like ToO money and I'll work hard to earn it! =D>
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:50 Push ups?!!

Thanks, love...I'm always glad to help! \:D/ *would hug JD...but wants to avoid getting all sweaty* :anxious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

*won't believe it until he sees pictures* :noway:

-Cowboy

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:*won't believe it until he sees pictures* :noway:

-Cowboy
Pictures are too much effort. If you said "Won't pay lots of money until I say pictures" then I might feel more inclinded to take them. :pysche:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

lol.. interesting idea. If I sent you like 1000$ would you do all of them? :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

*donates $20 bucks!* \:D/

-Robo
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

*Donates $400* \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

J-man wrote:lol.. interesting idea. If I sent you like 1000$ would you do all of them? :anxious:
Yes. I would. Now I am going to work on the 80 I owe Top and the 20 I owe Robo.

Anne will post when I'm done.