My apologies ::

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

My apologies ::

Post by ichthuz »

Guys, I’m sorry about some of my posts over the last few days…I understand that a few of you have problems with them…After some thought I am reconsidering my cheating on Runescape. (sorry Shadowpaw and Iverkid) Also my post on crushes was not meant to end up sounding like it did and my comment was not right…if you don’t know what I said you don’t need to. I'm going to try to post more constructively from now on…Can someone pls. remove my gaming shop? Thanks.

Ichthuz out
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

No problem, ichthuz. We all make mistakes from time to time. :anxious: Thanks for the post! :truce:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Dude it's cool with me. When you first start posting it always sounds awful (at least for most of us :anxious: ) and when we look back we grimace. But as long as you mature and get better at posting we forgive you. ;) \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I felt the same way when I started posting. I felt like an idiot. Don't worry. :)

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

Lucy wrote:I felt the same way when I started posting. I felt like an idiot. Don't worry. :)

Lucy
Same here. :)
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

You're one more step closer to becoming a Top-ite!
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

I've made some big mistakes posting before, as well. Everyone messes up (unfortunately), and apologizing isn't easy. I don't know what you did, but I forgive you for it. :)
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

You are forgiven, ichthuz! Thank you for being so humble. \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

AIOFan11 wrote:You are forgiven, ichthuz! Thank you for being so humble. \:D/
^^^^ Same from me. Kudos.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
TeXico_Blondie
Gold Member

Post by TeXico_Blondie »

WINDSHEAR wrote:
Lucy wrote:I felt the same way when I started posting. I felt like an idiot. Don't worry. :)

Lucy
haha :D me too.. i still feel like an idiot... #-o
ichthuz
My posts are revolutionary

Post by ichthuz »

yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaw
Whoever voted for the Continental Breakfast Club should be taken outside and bea-- um.... shaken. - Continental Admiral
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Well, I can't relate becuase I never posted any unless posts before. I am a model member. O:)

Actually, no, I lied. :( I still feel like half of my posts are..... yeah, and I'm a mod now. You wouldn't believe the inner turmoil every time I just have to fix a double post. \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

It's shows some maturity that you have apologized, thank you. =D>

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

TeXico_Blondie wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

Lucy
I still feel somewhat odd and out of place, and like I'm in hostile territory, in that forum (the first forum I ever joined). Thankfully I've been able to do pretty well here, and I haven't made any enemies :)
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

WINDSHEAR wrote:
TeXico_Blondie wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:

Lucy
I still feel somewhat odd and out of place, and like I'm in hostile territory, in that forum (the first forum I ever joined). Thankfully I've been able to do pretty well here, and I haven't made any enemies :)
Yeah, I guess we all feel like that at the begining...

Pitty.

Lucy
don't forget the rain.