crushcalculator

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

it made me furious...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:hilarious: Okay, now that was fun! \:D/
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Xiao wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:his post was edited
Perhaps I should add that to my signature.
lol, everything i say, goes in your signature ;)...i am infamous!!!!! yay. lol go ahead.

Ryan ;)
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Catspaw wrote::hilarious: Okay, now that was fun! \:D/
I seem to have two enterd from you. which one is the real one? the one entered "catspaw" or "catspaw Blackgaard"

its kinda strange how pretty much ever single responce I have gottan from it everyones crushes are people on here. and they use their screen name has their real name.... you know you go on the Too to much when.....
Image [img]
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

*is very glad that she put non-ToO-member's names*

:anxious:

\:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

mr. mellow wrote:
I seem to have two enterd from you. which one is the real one? the one entered "catspaw" or "catspaw Blackgaard"

its kinda strange how pretty much ever single responce I have gottan from it everyones crushes are people on here. and they use their screen name has their real name.... you know you go on the Too to much when.....
Since when is Regis a member of the ToO? :-s
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

mr. mellow wrote:

Since when is Continental Admiral a member of the ToO? :noway:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Ha ha, I win for I have a crush on a fictional character which maybe EK and UZ have heard of! >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

How do you win? Because I think I would be a good candidate, if they have to be fictional...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Hmm... Maybe I don't win... :l
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Rachael wrote:
mr. mellow wrote:

Since when is Regis a member of the ToO? :-s
maybe I should underline "pretty much" in my post.

its also amusing cause alot of people have the same crushes as everyone else. \:D/ remember people if you give me money I will show you the list of names of the person who put them down. if you dont want me to show people them you should have read the terms of use or you can bribe me with alot of money. \:D/

it just goes to show that you should allways read the fine print. HA!
Image [img]
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

mr. mellow wrote:

Mine was the Catspaw Blackgaard one. :D I was afraid that somebody might try to falsify one in my name...just because I was thinking about how easy it would be to fill one it in somebody else's name. ;)
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Catspaw wrote:
mr. mellow wrote:

Mine was the Catspaw Blackgaard one. :D I was afraid that somebody might try to falsify one in my name...just because I was thinking about how easy it would be to fill one it in somebody else's name. ;)
ok cause the person named "catspaw" put down mellow and ferder. :anxious:
Image [img]
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I've done this before... it worked to...

Anyway i signed yours just because... So... Enjoy...

-Robo
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I filled it out a few times with different names. :(

(although I can't take credit for the catspaw one)
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Continental Crusader wrote:I filled it out a few times with different names. :(

(although I can't take credit for the catspaw one)
ohh can you tell me which ones so that I dont give people false info?
Image [img]
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Jared and Corey. :(
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Continental Crusader wrote:Jared and Corey. :(
well jared was a no brainer but you had me with the corey one. #-o good thing The Top Admiral didn't give me money yet for that one. haha
Image [img]
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I typed in a bogus name and the first three names that came to mind. \:D/ Then waited for the punchline. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:I typed in a bogus name and the first three names that came to mind. \:D/ Then waited for the punchline. \:D/

-Cowboy
yeah,yeah your very smart now shut up ;)
Image [img]