Odyssey without Chris

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
map
Found

Post by map »

AIO would definately be different without her. She had become like family since she announces or wraps up almost every show. I like some of the lines she has in the beginning. They are comical and are a nice intro to the story line coming up. It would be a sad day if she ever left or they replaced her, or they stopped having her.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Never leave us, Chris! :noway:

I love having Chris as the announcer for AIO - I agree with Chandler's comment regarding Brian, the LCD guy. He was fine, but Chris is wonderful! It just wouldn't be the same without her. She has a perky, cheerful voice that starts and ends the show with a warm, friendly, welcoming tone. Also, I don't like change. ;) So let's not talk about it so it will never happen! ;) Chris forever! \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Chandler wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Chandler wrote: Changing to another announcer wouldn't change the lines that make everyone cringe.
I've never cringed at anything she's said....or any of the lines they write for her, I should say.
Poor wording on my part, Jennifer. ;) Many fans have complained about certain lines that she says, thinking they're aimed for a much younger age group. Which happens to be true. :-$
Ah, I see what you mean.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
WindowWasher
I've been here a bit

Post by WindowWasher »

I'm glad the response has been overwhelmingly positive. I love Chris's bubbly personality and would hate to see her go.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Chris seems to define AIO if you know what I mean. When I think of AIO I think of Whit and Chris.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I like Chris. In fact, I can recite her lines one by one.

Hi, this is Chris! Welcome to Odyssey!

And ALWAYS...

If you ever want to write to us, address it to Odyssey, (I blanked out) Colorado Springs Colorado, 80995. From Canada, write to us at Vancouver BC, B6B4G3.

I did it!! =D>
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

That would be V6B 4G3.
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

Wow...Odyssey without Chris. Now that's a scary thought. She's been around since...forever. It would be a lot less cheery.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I don't want her to go, and I am glad that it was only EK thinking and not actually happenging.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

AIO without Chris? You are a traitor for such a thought! :-#
Priscilla

<><