The Odyssey Enigma Special Edition! Enter Peace

If you have not read of Salmon and Corn read that first!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

The Odyssey Enigma Special Edition! Enter Peace

Post by The Scribbler »

The Odyssey Enigma
By: Kateri Plumfield

Enter Peace

After a day or so in Kodiac, Callifornia and Nebraska we all were back in Odyssey. With a really strange story. Well maybe it is not all that strange. I guess if you want to look at it like that it isn't.

It truly was an Odyssey in the right sence of the word. It was a long journey that got nowhere. We found out where Andrea went but when we got hter she was gone.

So what happend? Well I happend to find something out when I got home. It seems that in my absence the other Tattlers were on the lookout to see if they could find anything.

After his return from Kodiac, AIOP was restless and anxious. He tried to get some rest but did not go to sleep. So he decided to stay up and have some tea, and read a book that Fr. Joseph had given him. As he read...

The young woman climbed into Loved By God's little areoplane, touching the outside as she ducked in, for luck. And settled down in the seat for the trip form Nebraska to Odyssey.

L- Did you have a nice trip?

W- Yes, It was very helpful.

L- Good! Well the folks will be glad to see you.

W- Yes maybe.

after a couple of hours the plane landed and they taxied there way into the awaiting hanger.

Where Trillspots awaited the weary pasanger with her Cobra. She helped her with her bags and they drove thorugh the town to Trill's cabin.

It was very late and dark, just like when Trillspots drove the pasanger to the hanger a little over a month before.

T- Are you tired? or do you want to talk for a while?

W- I think I will go for a little walk and then go to bed.

T- that is ok, I will see you in the morning.

W- alright.

She turned and walked down the dim street. At the same time AIOP decided that he could not sit in his little den any longer. He got his jacket and walked out twards the park.

The woman and AIOP both ended up in the park, they walked twards eachother unaware that the other was comming. They were even so wraped up in their own thoughts that they did not even noticed.

Then AIOP stoped suddenly after she had passed. He looked over his sholder and quietly said: "Andrea?"

the woman stoped and looked around. "Yes." He gave a surprized smile and walked twards her with open arms, and quietly wisperd, so no own would spoil the moment even though there was no one around.

"Welcome home." They huged for a monment and continiued walking together under the stars in the cool latesummer air. They did not say anything, she was home and that is all that matterd.

That is all there is Ladies and Gentelmen. I hope you enjoyed the Odyssey Enigma. Thank you all for reading, and Thank you TS for alowing me to do this.

Respectfully,
Kateri Jane Plumfield
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I like happy endings. That was a good one! Good job Kateri! Even if you are a Tattler.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Happy endings are always good! It's nice to see Andrea back in both the fictional and real realms! :D
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Bravo! =D> Wonderful narritive! I loved it! And what an ending! Nice work who ever wrote that!