Saint Patrick's Day

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Saint Patrick's Day

Post by IrishTiger »

Go figure....I'm part Irish (yes, the other part is Tiger) and I don't have anything green to wear. :P

Anyway, how do you celebrate today? Listen to the AIO story about St. Patrick? Have a boiled dinner (that's what I'm doing ;)) Dance a jig? :boohoo: ....hmm we need an Irish smiley....

I don't have time to go find a quote by St. Patrick, but here's an Irish proverb:

If you're lucky enough to be Irish...
You're lucky enough!

\:D/
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m not wearing green, but I’m currently chewing some green gum! \:D/
(Entirely by coincidence, I forgot it was St. Patrick’s Day until I left the house.)
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

didn't know it was St. Patrick's day until breakfast when my sister mentioned it. :anxious: Coincidentally, I am wearing green, which I don't usually. \:D/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I didn't realize it was St Patrick's Day even after my friend was dressed head to toe in green. I thought it was slightly odd, but now it makes sense.
So I'm not celebrating it basically.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I was in Dublin city this year, for once. And I kind of forgot about it. So I didn't do anything. :( Boo Smaug.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I love this \:D/

EDIT: Urg. Youtube tags. >_>

fixed ~ bookworm
Last edited by Woody on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!