My Past Year

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Doll
Found

My Past Year

Post by Doll »

19. I honestly can’t believe it. So much as happened in this past year, it’s just been insane.

Sounds kinda weird, but I’d like to make a post about it..what’s happened..what I learned..who I met.

We’ll start with that.. Wow..have I met so many wonderful people...in the past year...so many awesome friends..

Samantha Sheyenne, you’ve helped me grow so much. You helped with my school life, my family life, my spiritual life, and even, ahem, my love life. I don’t know where I would be without your help. Remember how awesome you are, girl.

Waldo, You’re such a wonderful friend. You helped me with so much this year, I could always come to you, and spill my thoughts, and you’d help me sort them out, to where they actually made sense. xD

Pretzel, you listened to my ramblings about things, and let me help you with things on the TCF forum. Thanks for everything!

Danathan, You’ve helped give me confidence, about my future. Helped calm me down, when my grandpa was in the hospital, invited me into your group of friends on the ToO. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you this year.

Timothy, you taught me how to be an op on the ToO, how to fix my router, and the speakers on my mom’s computer. Thanks for lending your aura, all the times that I needed it. xD

Christian, my annoying cousin. :P Thanks for being there, in all seriousness though. I’ve only known you for a month, but it feels like I’ve known you forever. Stay cool. :)

Latchacus, you’ve been great. Even though when I first met you, I thought you were a guy. :P You tell me what I need to know, and you don’t sugar-coat it. :)

Humby, It’s been so nice to get to know you. Thank you for helping me with everything, and all of your prayers. My prayers are with you as well.

Lexi, thank you for everything, girl. You’ve been a wonderful friend, and thanks for doing the mafia this round, I’ve really enjoyed being able to take a break and participate.

Beth, it’s been grand, getting to know you this past month! I hope you have a wonderful New Years!

Ben, thank you, for being a wonderful co-admin! You’ve done a great job, and I hope to co-admin with you for as long as we are able!

Woody, Happy Belated Birthday (by 2 days. xD) You’ve been a great friend, thanks for all your advice on the election, and for letting me be an early reader of your first book, and the beginning of your second one. :)

snubs, thank you for all your help, co-adminning, making headers, and everything.

Bren, thank you for teaching me everything you’ve taught me, technical and otherwise. Thanks for not being too too mad when I mess up things, and need someone to fix them. xD

Garrett, you gave me such a great belated birthday present last year, when you asked me to be your co-admin. Now, nearly a year later, and I’ve learned so much about technical things. Thank you for all you’ve done!

Pound Foolish, you annoying person who always seems to ignore me. :P Thanks for being there, though, in all seriousness. Oh wait, that’s right..you can’t be serious. ;) Buster Brown, you’ve been a great friend!

Ashleigh, thanks for your awesome friendship! You’re such a dear, sweet, girl, thanks for everything!

Audrey, it’s been great to get to know you, to be able to talk to you about everything, stay awesome, girl!

T.S. (myself), Ren, fellow castle-owner, thanks for your great help as a mod, and thanks for everything with the FCP, the castle, the KRE.

Joy, fellow birthday girl, I hope you have a wonderful day, and that everything goes well for you!

Jimmy Barclay, dear brother, thanks for everything, for being there for me, for helping me with everything! It’s been great to get to know you well, and I hope it only continues.

Limeratchi, how do I even start? You’ve been here for me the whole time. Even when I’m confused and lost and lonely. I know I can always count on you, any time of day or night, for anything. I hope to always be here for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

This past year, I’ve grown so much…spiritually, I’ve learned how to have my own beliefs, and not draw on just what my parents have taught me. (Not that I disagree with that..but to be able to express it myself, believe it for myself.)

I’ve also learned a lot of technical things, making websites, messing with ACP...knowing how to undo mistakes so people *cough*Bren*cough* won’t kill me…

Thank you guys, for everything!
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

:cry: Don't worry. Some of us are destined to live in obscurity, unloved. :(
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

The Old Judge wrote::cry: Don't worry. Some of us are destined to live in obscurity, unloved. :(
Goodness..I couldn't list everyone.

You are all greatly appreciated. :yes:
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

God's Girl wrote:You are all greatly appreciated. :yes:
^^^One of the most politically correct statements I've ever heard.^^^
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOOOLL.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |