Conspiracy theories; Do you believe?

AN EXCLUSIVE QUEARY BY THE SCRIBBLER

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Conspiracy theories; Do you believe?

Post by The Scribbler »

Bigfoot, the Illuminate, 9/11, the HAARP facility, water fluoridation, underwater government military installations; The list goes on for miles. Conspiracy theories fire the imagination and provokes the question, "What if?" The idea that something we don't understand can exist is tantalizing.

During my time with the Odyssey Tattler, and indeed throughout my entire journalistic career, I have encountered things that you would consider strange, frightening, and downright ominous. I have gone where most dare not go, dark corners of the world, and I can tell you that there is more to this world that meets the eye....Hidden secrets! Government coverups! Corrupt businessmen! And even strange ape-like creatures....I've seen it all.

But the real question is do YOU believe?

Dear readers, I ask you to share with me, your man The Scribbler, your personal conspiracy theories. I am curious if my dear readers harbor any personal juicy conspiracies. I live for scandal and intrigue! Secret plots and cover ups!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Taylor Swift is the one really responsible for all her failed relationships. Obama, is the Antichrist. And I'm not saying it was aliens....but it's aliens. \:D/
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

Pirate Oriana wrote:Taylor Swift is the one really responsible for all her failed relationships. Obama, is the Antichrist. And I'm not saying it was aliens....but it's aliens. \:D/
I am still waiting for him to produce his REAL birth certificate. :shame:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Scribbler wrote:
Pirate Oriana wrote:Taylor Swift is the one really responsible for all her failed relationships. Obama, is the Antichrist. And I'm not saying it was aliens....but it's aliens. \:D/
I am still waiting for him to produce his REAL birth certificate. :shame:
I'm sure the Muslim Brotherhood has it in a good hiding spot.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I've always been a bit of a conspiracy theorist. While I may not truely believe them myself, it's rather fun to spread them around just so I can watch the mass panic ensue. :mrgreen: \:D/
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I actually sort of do believe a lot of conspiracy theories, but I don't admit it to most people I know.
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

What a snooze-fest this town has become. What happened to the biting honesty? What happened to the eccentric members?

You people disappoint me. The ToO I remember was something remarkable. This town is like a big nap now! How heinous. :shame:
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Bigfoot is dating Khloe Kardashian. :yes:
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic