Greetings Aliens

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Iron and Light wrote:I'm not evil incarnate
No duh that's my job. Only RAFians get that joke

Rad here, spring tester going to an IFB Bible college studying to go into the LGBT ministry. Don't let my school and its standards fool you. I'm a rebel.

I&L Welcome back.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

You remember me? Weeird. I joined in 2011.
Unless you were somehow around at that point, but I'm pretty sure....you weren't.
But anywho, thanks for remembering? me, I guess. :P
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

@Radgeek: oh lovely! You should have a field day with me then :). I'm bi!

@Joy: I may be remembering a Joy from an old forum called CBH. I was a member there about 7 years ago and I believe it shut down a few years back.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Iron and Light wrote:@Radgeek: oh lovely! You should have a field day with me then :). I'm bi!
sig'nified. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Why do I feel kicked back to hippies. Anyway Joy most likely would have been back then still ignorant of anything most likely. And I am so not sheltered.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Jelly wrote:
Iron and Light wrote:@Radgeek: oh lovely! You should have a field day with me then :). I'm bi!
sig'nified. \:D/
Love it xD.

@Blitz: Orly? Not sheltered? Kudos to you, kiddo :). I'm quite certain she would have been ignorant concerning anything pertaining to the internet in those days- that's why I said I might be remembering A Joy from CBH.. as in ANOTHER Joy.. as in NOT THE SAME Joy: not the same girl on a different forum, but a DIFFERENT girl using the same username. I hope it's not too large a stretch of the imagination for you to imagine there being more than one 'Joy' lurking around on the internet ;).
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Ex-gay here. Though I do clarify that I don't believe that temptation for the same sex is wrong. :roll: Its the only temptation that gets special treatment...
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Well, well, if it isn't my old friend I&L. Or should I say jerk?

Welcome back, lighter. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

radgeek wrote:Ex-gay here. Though I do clarify that I don't believe that temptation for the same sex is wrong. :roll: Its the only temptation that gets special treatment...
Well I'm very happy for you that jesus could cure you :).
Baragon wrote:Well, well, if it isn't my old friend I&L. Or should I say jerk?

Welcome back, lighter. \:D/
Hahaha- I love you, woman. And yes, I am a jerk ;).
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Ah so you admit that you're a jerk.
*Shuffles another file away in rad`s blackmail box.*
InK you are more sarcastic than my brother, whittier than me, and more annoying than anyone I know.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

*fangirl scream*

You were always my favorite Iron and Light, but I like this new I&L better. :inlove:

And may I add that I sense a temporary banning in the future for your scandalous trolling? You'll become a martyr for liberal ToOers everywhere \:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Actually, when I was four, I played on Nick Jr., among other sites. I'm homeschooled, or, computer-schooled, and have been since I was in kindie. I was on the internet quite a bit.
So 7 years ago, I was on the internet. Most likely. If I remember right.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

Over the Rainbow wrote:*fangirl scream*

You were always my favorite Iron and Light, but I like this new I&L better. :inlove:

And may I add that I sense a temporary banning in the future for your scandalous trolling? You'll become a martyr for liberal ToOers everywhere \:D/
Amen. =D>
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

If she receives a temp ban it would be because of how she treats others, not her views. No one gets banned here as a result of their beliefs.

If she's banned for being a jerk and that makes her a martyr for whatever cause you guys are heralding, that says far more about you guys than it does the rest of the board or those doing the banning.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

radgeek wrote:Ex-gay here. Though I do clarify that I don't believe that temptation for the same sex is wrong. :roll: Its the only temptation that gets special treatment...
Please.. explain?

No seriously. I want to know what this means.
Jonathan wrote:If she's banned for being a jerk and that makes her a martyr for whatever cause you guys are heralding, that says far more about you guys than it does the rest of the board or those doing the banning.
Who is "you guys"? Where did this attitude of segregation come from?

..oh right. I&L brought it in. :(
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Actually OTR did.

edit--Also, using that term seems appropriate since I can't be lumped under the title she used.

edit2--So it wasn't an attitude of segregation, just the employment of correct grammar in response to the label she chose to use.
Last edited by Jonathan on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Jonathan wrote:edit--Also, using that term seems appropriate since I can't be lumped under the title she used.
Not 'liberal' enough? ;)

The ToO should have a Liberal Scale. It should go right above the avatar, just below the rank. We'd each be required to solve a series of ethical dilemmas in a mandatory quiz, which would then determine the appropriate percentage of Liberal for each user.

Imagine the benefits. We would suddenly be able to judge the people we interact with based solely on their Liberal Scale. Heck, why doesn't real life just have a Liberal Scale!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Because that wouldn't be divisive and out of place on an AIO fan forum. ;)
Last edited by Amethystic on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

We could have mature topics that you're not allowed to post in if your Liberal Scale is less than 50%, as well as topics about homosexuality and morality that are off limits to those with a high percentage in order to avoid too much controversy. The possibilities are limitless. \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Better yet, why not create an entirely new website where you have to take an entrance quiz in order to determine whether or not you have a high enough Liberal Quotient (LQ)? That way no one ever has to worry about sheltered homeschoolers and cynical existentialists clashing over Calvanism or capitalism ever again. \:D/