Costumes!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Costumes!

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I don't see any threads about what costumes y'all are wearing tonight... So I thought I'd make one.

You can post a picture, if you want, but make sure it's not gory, or gross, or otherwise inappropriate.

I'm in charge of the cakewalk at our Church's festival, so I've decided to dress up as a baker/chef.

I made one of those fluffy hats with card-stock and tissue-paper. If my picture gets taken, I'll show it to y'all.

Have fun tonight, and stay safe! :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

here is my costume (before I dyed my hair)
My hair itself:
Image[/IMG]
Last edited by Shennifer on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Till the end of the line.
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

Post by Wooton Z. Bassett »

I'm dressing up as batman.....BECAUSE I''M BATMAN (how it should have ended reference)
I'm on the Soda Shop and Campbell County Message Boards.

Check out unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com/

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm not wearing a costume since I don't have trick or treaters there's no point in wearing a costume.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

If I were going to my church Halloween party thingy, I was just going to wear my horse show outfit. I wouldn't have to buy a thing. :D
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'm not wearing a costume, but I might wear like a cowboy hat or something when I go over to church tonight. We'll see.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I'm a lame person and not doing anything tonight. I have school assignments to go out and work on. Sad day. :(
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Yeah, I'm being lame too. Might hand out candy if I get around to buying any. :(
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

We don't usually do anything on Halloween. I don't see the point.. However I did go to a couple (Halloween) costume parties. I dressed up as Dr. Lisa Cuddy (from the show House) and my brother was House. He does a pretty good impersonation too. \:D/ And then for another costume party, I dressed up as Punky Brewster.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Last year my networking instructor told us we should wear subnet masks. I want to make one sometime to show him I did. :P
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I lied! I found out that Chipotle has $2 burritos if you show up in costume so my husband and I threw a couple costumes together last minute from stuff we had laying around so we could get our cheap burritos. I was a reporter, he was a pirate. :D
Last edited by Kait on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Kait wrote:I'm a lame person and not doing anything tonight. I have school assignments to go out and work on. Sad day. :(
Yay for school... That's what I did too!