Snow White and the Huntsmen

Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all...

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Snow White and the Huntsmen

Post by Whitty Whit »

Snow White and the Huntsmen.

Who else watched this? I thought it was pretty good, based on how dark the original "fairy tales" are. Good representation.

I actually didn't know Kristen Stewart was in Twilight until after I watched Snow White. I thought she's a pretty good actress, even though I watched it for Chris Hemsworth.

Thoughts? Opinions?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I've had it hanging around for like a month but haven't watched it yet. I generally like Hemsworth, though.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I don't usually walk out of movies.

But when I do, it's because Kristen Stewart can't act.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I like that meme your comment is based on, Jelly :)

I did like this movie, even though it was a bit creepy (evil queen and all). I do think Kristen Stewart can act, but the writers of the Twilight movie can't write. Also, Bella was a rather generic character for most of the quartet, except the last book.

But back to the topic. Hemsworth was good, but of course I still see him as Thor. By the end of the movie, Kristen did a good job (I thought). :)

Till the end of the line.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I tried watching this on the airplane last week, but fell asleep.

I can never usually sleep on flights, so I have the movie to thank for that. ;)
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I admit that I'm curious about this film. Maybe I'll watch it sometime when I'm bored lol.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Two words: Chris Hemsworth :inlove:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Kait wrote:Two words: Chris Hemsworth :inlove:
Exactly. \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I really liked the movie, but agree with those who say Kristen Stewart can't act...it's not just in twilight that she's horrid...I was not happy that they used her for the role in the movie, but the movie was good overall.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)