Catspaw is ENRAGED?!?

What is going on here.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Taps wrote:What's wrong with the one in Florida? :x

(What do you mean by painful?)
darcie wrote:The one in Florida was apparently designed as an indoor Matterhorn, so it's a bit more bumpy. The California one does more quick drops and turns in the dark. Although I don't think I've been on it since they redesigned it for 2005. I want to ride the one at Disneyland Paris because it goes upside down. \:D/
It's not just bumpy, it literally hurts to ride it. *winces* You get slammed against your safety restraint whenever the track dips down. Plus, the California version of the ride is way more awesome. :-
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Amethystic wrote:
Taps wrote:What's wrong with the one in Florida? :x

(What do you mean by painful?)
darcie wrote:The one in Florida was apparently designed as an indoor Matterhorn, so it's a bit more bumpy. The California one does more quick drops and turns in the dark. Although I don't think I've been on it since they redesigned it for 2005. I want to ride the one at Disneyland Paris because it goes upside down. \:D/
It's not just bumpy, it literally hurts to ride it. *winces* You get slammed against your safety restraint whenever the track dips down. Plus, the California version of the ride is way more awesome. :-
Huh- well I didn't notice, although I have not been to Disneyland so I can not compare or note the differences.
Woody

Post by Woody »

They're all lies! Just like WWII!!!!!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Woody wrote:They're all lies! Just like WWII!!!!!
:-s ?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Woody

Post by Woody »

Jared reference.......
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I was sitting at a stoplight today and someone who looked a lot like Catspaw drove in front of me. \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Was I riding with an attractive young man while brandishing an unwieldy diamond ring on my finger? \:D/ Otherwise, it was somebody else. :noway:
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Now, now, Catspaw. I wouldn't say that Harrison Ford is particularly...young.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Monty wrote:Now, now, Catspaw. I wouldn't say that Harrison Ford is particularly...young.
Win :lol:

and on a side note, he turned 70 this year :anxious:
sorry to burst any hopes.
Last edited by Shennifer on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.
Charis

Post by Charis »

Wow, aha, some people want to go to Disneyland Paris? It was the worst Disneyland experience I've had. :( And I've been there twice. I've been to the Florida one once and California three times.

Basically, everyone there smoked, everywhere. The manager was rude about it. The streets weren't clean.

It just wasn't... Disney. >_>
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Disneyland Paris is where MineCon is this year.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Charis wrote:Basically, everyone there smoked, everywhere. The manager was rude about it. The streets weren't clean.

It just wasn't... Disney. >_>
Sounds more like... Paris. ;)

I think this was actually the concern when they first made the park, and for the first few years, but I thought they Disneyfied it a bit more since. Guess not. I want to go for the experience of seeing another park, plus the whole going to France again part. I know Anaheim like the back of my hand (well, the original park, not DCA), so it sounds like fun to go see it all organized differently. Plus, more France. Oh, wait... said that already.

I'll make sure to bring a big sign and propose to Catspaw the next time I go. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon