Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:I lived in a treehouse; I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange killed the rake. I was only three years dead but it told the tale! And now listen, little child, to the safety rail!

*ahem*

FINALLY my laptop has been fixed and returned. :inlove:
I've never heard the first part of your post before; sounds interesting haha O:)

yay for laptops being fixed! I love mine \:D/ I got it through my school's laptop lease program; I get one for two years, then get a new one, which I can buy after I graduate. I'll miss this one, but I will still have the epic case to put on the next one.

Till the end of the line.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Well I'm back. My modem died over the weekend. So a big hassle trying to talk to a human at the phone company, finally got the new modem hooked up and now I am once again surfing wirelessly. I missed it too!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Marvin D. wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:
Sapphire wrote:As promised, here is my post about my trip to the music festival I went to. The music festival was called AMF. It was a one time Messianic music festival. AMF took place in a hilly area where there was a lake and places for people to camp. We stayed in a hotel where some of our friends were staying too. AMF was amazing! Every single artist was awesome and anointed by God. There were so many great artists like Beckah Shae, Sharon Wilbur, Joshua Aaron, Daniel Rosenfarb, Justin Hutcher, and so many others. I got to meet Sharon Wilbur! That was one of the biggest highlights of the trip! I really can't put into words what AMF was like. You had to be there to know what it was like. AMF was an amazing experience, and I was so glad I was able to attend.
I'm glad it was a good time, Sapphire! ^.^ Was it very far away from you guys?
It was about an eight hour drive. So, not too bad, but it was still a very long drive.
Did you sing annoying songs? \:D/

Here's a llama, there's a llama. .
There were so songs that I was not crazy about, but none were as annoying as the song you just introduced me to. :P
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
SilverIllusion
Tallying up
Location: I am an Illusion, am I not? Therefore if I told you where I was it would only be an Illusion...

Post by SilverIllusion »

That's never good, Trixie. Colds are nasty little things....horrid, actually. I went to a gathering this evening and spoke in a british accent for over fifteen minutes with a friend for the first time. :D

Thanks snubs and Anemone!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Llama llama duck. :-
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

Today, I discovered chemistry is way harder than I thought
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Tonight all of my family is arriving and we're camping out on our church property. \:D/ Tomorrow is my open house, and so many people are coming. o.O
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My invitation to your open house never arrived. :noway:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

There ya go! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Awesome, thanks! \:D/

We are debating if the dog can be left unattended that long, but its not too terribly far past the Michigan border.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Having a temporary tooth put in hurts more than I remembered. Right now is the best I've felt all day and to think I have two weeks to go.
Last edited by Laurie on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

^^I have a couple teeth that need serious, serious work or need to be replaced. But I just don't go to the dentist so I don't have to worry about it. >_>
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Birthday party was a success :D (I don't own any of the Doctor Who DVD's, but we watched the first episode of BBC Sherlock).

I want to leave the decorations up for awhile \:D/

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The Top Crusader wrote:^^I have a couple teeth that need serious, serious work or need to be replaced. But I just don't go to the dentist so I don't have to worry about it. >_>
Over the last few years my dad has been having tons of dental work done, and finally seems to have everything fixed or removed. I would suggest getting it fixed before it gets that bad.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah, I know its a matter of the longer I put it off the worse it will be, but... I don't want to. >_>
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Hey guys, I'm back. I hope some of you remember me. If not, hello, I'm Trixie Belden, I used to be around all the time before LIFE and BUSY. I wanted to come back a while ago, but I forgot my password and the password rememberer thingy wasn't working right. So yeah, hello again. I'm back....and this time it's PERSONAL.

:)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Who are you? :x
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Just your former best friend forever and ever and always. Nothing important.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh yeah. Now I remember.

. . .

. . .

WELCOME BACK :party:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Trixie! yay you have returned \:D/

Oh yeah, and I now know who the people are in your avatar!
Last edited by Shennifer on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.