Adventures in Odyssey to return to iTunes

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Adventures in Odyssey to return to iTunes

Post by Bren »

What do you guys think about AIO returning to iTunes? To a degree I like it since I have an iPhone but at the same time, it's easy to just rip what CDs you have into your iTunes library. I have done so with AIO in the past so I might use it and I might not. What about you?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

If the episodes were reasonably priced, it'd be cool. Plus its a good place to put episodes that aren't available in an album. But yeah if an album only has a couple episodes I want I'd rather pay a couple bucks for a download of them then have to get the entire album and never listen to most of it. \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I like it, because i can just buy certain episodes, but if I already own them on CD, I just import them to iTunes and i'm good. Why did they take them off in the first place?
Vic
29K to go!

Post by Vic »

I love it! <3 I'm always on my ipod so this is good news to me. You can buy singular episodes instead of buying a whole album. I bought like 20 of my favorite episodes when they were available a few years ago. (You had to buy several of the later albums like 40 and up as entire album. I'm hoping that they fixed that)
This is my humble blog: http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I'm not exactly sure if I will use it or not cause it sounds very similar to how they are doing mp3s. I guess it depends on pricing.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

I hope they figured out how to make it more organized than last time. When AIO was on iTunes, it was a big mess (which was iTunes fault). They just don't have a system for audio dramas, so Focus had to put it up as an audiobook. And you can't buy individual parts of an audiobook, so then they had to put up individual episodes, which was a disorganized mess because of iTunes' bad organizing system.

That is why I like CBD so much better. You can go in and buy a whole album or while at the album's page, you can buy individual episodes. Then again, maybe iTunes changed their system. Hopefully, or it will be the same big mess as last time.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

People who went out and bought Chick-Fil-A the other day should have used that money to buy me AIO episodes from itunes.
RileyTomTimothy
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by RileyTomTimothy »

I don't buy from iTunes, simply because if I can get all the Albums, I know I'll always have them and can just keep copying them onto the computer and then onto my iPod
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I think that would be awesome if they are reasonably priced. I recently got a new ipod. So, if the prices are good, I will certainly be buying some episodes from iTunes in the future.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

I never wanted to buy the downloads because I already had the hard copy. But since The Grand Design's bonus features is only on the downloads...and I have iTunes gift cards...I'd rather nto spend anything and get the downloads since I'm also gonna get the hard copy.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I would rather have the hard copy although getting AIO through iTunes is a trillion times easier than going through CBD.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln