lost luggage-episode name, please help!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

lost luggage-episode name, please help!

Post by jennifertwt »

I have been racking my brain trying to remember the episode where Eugene loses his luggage on a trip and hopes it is having a good time. Can anyone help? I tried the Whits End search engine, but "lost luggage" is probably such a small part of the overall episode that it does not show up. ](*,)
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

i believe that what you're looking for is http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Home,_Sweet_Home
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I just listened to that and unless I have a shortened version, it was missing the "I hope my luggage is having a good time" line I was hearing in my head. Otherwise, it seems to fit my memory. Eugene returns from the middle east and his luggage goes to Hong Kong. Open to other possiblities though.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Unless I'm mistaken, the line "I hope my luggage is having a good time" can be found in 'Clara'. But now I'm having second thoughts and wondering if it occurs in 'Home Sweet Home' instead. :-k At the very least, 'Clara' is the episode where his luggage goes to Hong Kong.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I listened to that one too. :-)

Hubby says that line is not in the series and I made it up. But I have been listening alot longer than he has. :-k
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I can hear the line in my head - you're right that it exists! If it isn't in one of those episodes, could it maybe be in "The Right Choice"? :-k
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

tried that one too. LOL the more I listen, the more it drives me nuts. ](*,)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

It's in the Welcome Home album somewhere... umm..I'm pretty sure it's the right choice. :-k idk.. this is gonna bug me now too. #-o
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I gave the episodes a listen, and the line is actually in 'Home Sweet Home' after all. I don't know why I thought it was in 'Clara'. =P
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I thought it was in "Clara" too.
Last edited by Woody on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Petrichor wrote:I gave the episodes a listen, and the line is actually in 'Home Sweet Home' after all. I don't know why I thought it was in 'Clara'. =P
ok, have to listen again. maybe I left the room at the wrong time.

-- 31 Jul 2012 06:15 pm --
Petrichor wrote:I gave the episodes a listen, and the line is actually in 'Home Sweet Home' after all. I don't know why I thought it was in 'Clara'. =P
Just listened to the version of Home, Sweet Home I loaded on the computer and it is not there. My CD´s are packed away so I do not remember which version of Welcome Home I have, but it is not the latest repack. I wonder if it is on the cassette version of Good Grief. I listen to that often too. Hubby says I am obsessed. :?

-- 31 Jul 2012 06:55 pm --
Nope, not in my version of that either. But that would from the same album as my computer version of HOme Sweet Home. It is either the first CD set put out or the Gold Set, I do not remember. I will listen to the cassettes from Good Grief tomorrow. ](*,)

-- 01 Aug 2012 09:34 am --

Alas, my kitchen stereo system has given up the ghost. No tape player anymore. OH well, I guess I will just have to stay insane for awhile.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Home Sweet Home. Around 10:50 in on Album version. Jason and Eugene are at the airport while everyone else has left. Eugene is notified his luggage is on the wrong plane, and it was delayed. he tells Jason to go on, he wants to wait alone.

Connie comes and hugs Eugene and they talk.
The attendant comes back. He says bad news it was not delayed , but cancelled. It was delayed due to mechanical difficulties and the bag will be there tomorrow morning and says he is sorry.

Eugene: thank you. under breath I hope my luggage is having a good time.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:Home Sweet Home. Around 10:50 in on Album version. Jason and Eugene are at the airport while everyone else has left. Eugene is notified his luggage is on the wrong plane, and it was delayed. he tells Jason to go on, he wants to wait alone.

Connie comes and hugs Eugene and they talk.
The attendant comes back. He says bad news it was not delayed , but cancelled. It was delayed due to mechanical difficulties and the bag will be there tomorrow morning and says he is sorry.

Eugene: thank you. under breath I hope my luggage is having a good time.
listening again, you might just have saved my marriage. O:)

-- 03 Aug 2012 09:41 am --

YES! I turned up the audio and we heard it! though I could have sworn it was at the beginning of Clara when he finds out the luggage went to Hong Kong. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

You are very most welcome. Glad I could help :)

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.