Odyssey Out of Control

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
whittaker96
Gold Member

Odyssey Out of Control

Post by whittaker96 »

So, in keeping with the June renaissance of new Odyssey blogs, my sister and I created an Odyssey blog today.
Adventures in Odyssey is one of the most popular radio dramas in the world today, with 2 million listeners each week in the U.S. It has been on the air for 25 years, premiering in 1987, and has sold over 20 million products worldwide.

Josh and Ally are not two of the most popular kids in the world today (sadly, that would be Justin Bieber and some member of One Direction), with a couple listeners who talk to them in the U.S. They have been alive for 16 and 14 years, respectively, premiering in 1996 and 1998, and have sold over 0 products worldwide.
It would be wonderful, exciting, and discoverable (if that's a word) if you checked out our new blog at http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/ Thanks, and let us know what you think!
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

I loved the first blog! It was very entertaining. I'm always good for some AIO humor. Can't wait for some more posts. Keep it up.
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

YAYYYYYY! to borrow the colloquialism from Sarah. A positive comment from the first great AIO fan podcast on the Internet airwaves is like hearing positive feedback from LIghtning Livingston to Jimmy Barclay. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: New post that's a little less humor-filled, but all about Odyssey!
Last edited by whittaker96 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

oh whittaker96, I love how I understand everything you're saying in that post. None of those inside jokes were lost on me. :) (I miss Sarah's YAY.) I'll be sure to check out the next post. :)
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

I love this website! I just saw the link on TNT (Twists and Turns) and now I'm very excited about future posts! Question: When are you planning on doing your next post? Also, not to advertise, but you should check out my blog! I'm sure you'd like it. There's a link in my signature.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

I'm now a regular visitor to Just Another AIO Blog. :D Hey, do you guys know of anyone who could design a logo for our blog?
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Great blog, whittaker96. It's interesting and funny. I liked your post on the live show. Thanks for providing yet another news source for Odyssey information and reviews.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

Thanks, Doctor! :D
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

whittaker96 wrote:I'm now a regular visitor to Just Another AIO Blog. :D Hey, do you guys know of anyone who could design a logo for our blog?
Wooton Basset from the Soda Shop. He designed my logo and logos for many other sites, including TNT, Hannah J.'s upcoming blog, and I believe Abby and Mandie's AIO Podcast as well.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

I talked to Wooton, Alex, thanks!
Ah, August. That magical time when summer still is in session...and school is only a couple weeks away. Uh oh.

This year I'll be starting my junior year, taking 3 APs, and if you don't know what they are, let me just say that they are a lot of work.

So...for this blog to maintain frequent posts, I'm looking to take on a fellow blogger to write a review once a week, consistent with the style of the current reviews on the blog.

Are you interested, but not sure how to write a review like the ones so far on this blog? Do you have the drive and passion to do one once a week? Let me know!

Send me a sample review or ask me how to write one at [email protected] (or just comment if you have a question) and I'll reply back as soon as I can! However, if I decide not to take on another consultant to the blog or don't add you personally, don't feel bad. I'm just trying to prepare for what might be a long school year and may not even need another one.

So there's my speal (is that how you spell it?) about [possibly] adding someone else to the blog.

Need inspiration? Try Around the Block (Album 46: A Date with Dad).

And hey, even if you send one in and aren't a "consultant," anyone is always welcome to post something on the blog if it matches up with the ideals of our blog and is okayed by me and Ally!
-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm --

Hey guys!

I'll be interviewing Zach Callison on my radio show on Wednesday, December 5. If you have any potential questions you've been harboring for the voice of Matthew Parker, PM me by this weekend! If you know anyone else not on the ToO that has questions, they can email me at [email protected].

For the link to the online stream for the radio station I'm on, check out my blog's links section! Thanks!