Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:As far as I know, there's no way to create a ton of accounts all at one time. If you know how, let me know. That might be kind of fun! \:D/
To get some quick ‘No’ votes to bring you back to sole power? ;)
That thought had not crossed my mind, but the grammar situation could improve around here, now that you mention it! ;)
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

If elected as sole leader would you actually come up with ideas for the board to do? Have you considered allowing only one person running instead of always having a 2-membred teams? Can we have a write-in for the next election?
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Han Solo wrote:
bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:As far as I know, there's no way to create a ton of accounts all at one time. If you know how, let me know. That might be kind of fun! \:D/
That thought had not crossed my mind, but the grammar situation could improve around here, now that you mention it! ;)
This might be helpful: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=580108 if you could get Darcie to install it for you,

And this might help admins while using NPC accounts : http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=575613
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Moontide wrote:
Han Solo wrote:
bookworm wrote:
This might be helpful: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=580108 if you could get Darcie to install it for you,

And this might help admins while using NPC accounts : http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=575613
I can't see that being useful enough for me to make Darcie install it, but that could be helpful in the future, I suppose! :D
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Have you considered donating to "Operation: Caffeine" so that you don't have to run the ToO by yourself?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Moontide wrote:This might be helpful: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=580108 if you could get Darcie to install it for you,

We used the ACP Add User MOD on the Beta site before the conversion, but had no need for it on the real site. Regular users just register; we haven't had a need to bulk register. As for the NPCs, they manage themselves and do not let admins use their accounts. :noway:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Joker wrote:Have you considered donating to "Operation: Caffeine" so that you don't have to run the ToO by yourself?
Nope, I stand by my neutral status. I think it's for the best. :) Besides, this place could use improved grammar and a dedication to Canadian content! \:D/

Thanks, Darcie. :)
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

Hey I'm back! Remember me? I know I've only gone for two months so I'm not sure if you still remember me or not... Anyway... Why did you decide to change your username?
~AC~
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

The name changes are in honor of the Film Festival
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

mdetective12 wrote:Hey I'm back! Remember me? I know I've only gone for two months so I'm not sure if you still remember me or not... Anyway... Why did you decide to change your username?
Yep, I sure do remember you. It's nice to have you back with us. :D As John Smith shared, it's just a temporary change for fun. :D Yay!
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Here's a question: Why has Han Solo stolen Catspaw's thread? Star Wars is taking over the ToO! :o
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

The Doctor wrote:Here's a question: Why has Han Solo stolen Catspaw's thread? Star Wars is taking over the ToO! :o
A.) Han Solo is adorable :inlove:
B.) You can never have too much Star Wars :noway:
C.) We WANT Star Wars to take over the forum :x
*insert provocative quote here*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thank you, Musical Shutterbug. I think the only thing that I will add to that is *swoon* :inlove: :thud:
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Did you miss me, Catspaw? I'm certainly different than before!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It's always great to welcome back old members, and I remember you being a fun-loving person who added to the community here. It will be fun to see the changes you mentioned and get the new, older Donna posting around here! \:D/
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

So if someone ran in a election with their sockpuppet (Otherwise know as, alternate account) would that count against their team limit once or twice? Or is this a silly question?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Moontide wrote:So if someone ran in a election with their sockpuppet (Otherwise know as, alternate account) would that count against their team limit once or twice? Or is this a silly question?
It’s not a silly question, but I think it’s the wrong question. Multiple accounts are not allowed, so that would invalidate the ticket before term limit would need to be calculated. For the sake of argument though, I’m sure if such a thing were to happen it would count twice. It’s the same person, so it would use the same limit.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'll go with bookworms's answer! \:D/ Nicely put.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Han Solo wrote:It's always great to welcome back old members, and I remember you being a fun-loving person who added to the community here. It will be fun to see the changes you mentioned and get the new, older Donna posting around here! \:D/

:) Thanks Catspaw :) I've missed you!
Moontide

Post by Moontide »

I’m sure if such a thing were to happen it would count twice. It’s the same person, so it would use the same limit.
So if one did that many times before being discovered one could end up with a negative term limit.