A ToO Conspiracy!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Joanne wrote:WE ARE DOOMED!! :mad:

I can't tell if this is the beginning of a story arch, or a serious post...
I love how bookworm ignored this post. My guess is that its the beginning of a storyarch.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:

I love how bookworm ignored this post. My guess is that its the beginning of a storyarch.

I asked him the same question and he said that it definitely is not a story arch.
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

stingcameron wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:

I asked him the same question and he said that it definitely is not a story arch.
Conspiracy squared. The conspiracy is a conspiracy! :mad:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

We really didn't want this to happen but it has become necessary for me to reveal myself. Bookworm and I have been looking into this for months. It is real. What we don't know is what it is. I was the safety valve if something happened to Bookworm. This is no joke.

Darcie: Not so with Sherlock. She moved the threads from CCDS. If it was moving it from Bad Company that might be the case. But it's not. And on top of that the logs of it were hidden. Go look mods. I could see them, Bookworm couldn't.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Somehow, I suspect this is the start of the Dark Ages, but that's just me.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Joy wrote:Somehow, I suspect this is the start of the Dark Ages, but that's just me.
That was my first thought too.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Hmm I wondered what is happening
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

This has nothing to do with The Dark Ages.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

*uses shadow powers to get Darcie to make me a sammich*
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

What?? I don't even... :mad2: What is thi...
*poof*
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Now that was funny!
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

These story arcs get dumber every time.
Last edited by Steve on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | a little stinker.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Hm, apparently my powers are waning, because I didn't say crossainwich NOW DID I?!?! :x
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

guys what about that time ekay gave himself 999999 votes in the panda bear poll.

legit story 'arch', fo' serious.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

...lol at story "arch".
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

that is a funny name
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

EK wrote:Hm, apparently my powers are waning, because I didn't say crossainwich NOW DID I?!?! :x
That's just how powerful your powers are that they summoned a supremely more awesome sandwich than even you were imagining. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I was right, this is real!
Someone sent me this incredible message:
Hello bookworm.

I am contacting you because of your post about the conspiracy. I don’t know how much you know about it, so I feel I have to tell you what I know so you understand what’s going on.
You’re right, there is a secret group. They have powers no one knows about and control the board from the shadows. Their existence is this board’s greatest secret. They are extremely guarded, but have been careless recently, allowing you to discover them.

I used to be a member of the group. I thought they were there to do good, as you suggested. To keep peace, to keep order. Quietly watching over us to make sure nothing went wrong. But I was deceiving myself. I finally realized their true purpose. They are villainous, not good. They are here to control us, not watch over us. And they are extremely dangerous. They will not let anything threaten their power. When I discovered their real nature I quit, and went into hiding. I knew that they would stop at nothing to keep me quiet.

Now that you have spoken up, you are in the same danger. They most likely will not come right out after you, that would draw attention. Instead, they will stay quiet. They will ignore your claims, or at most they will lightheartedly deny them and try to pass them off as a misunderstanding. They want people to not believe you, so they won’t make a public scene. But make no mistake, they will be watching you. If you get too close, you will be taken care of. Do not underestimate them.

I suspect that the realization of what you’ve stumbled onto will scare you away from pursuing it further, but if you somehow find the courage to take action I will tell you one final thing. The group has a secret webpage where they keep their information and plans. If you can access it, you may find something there that will help you figure out what to do to fight back. The address is www.theshadowpaws.weebly.com but unfortunately it is password protected. I know the login name is ‘Information’ but the password was changed after I left them. It used to be ‘Shadowpaw’ but that doesn’t work now. Hopefully you can figure it out.

Once again, I stress to you the gravity of this situation. If you do chose to continue make sure you understand the risk you will be taking. Whatever you do, I hope you will be safe.

-- a friend
This is more serious than I thought. But I won’t be scared off. The ToO deserves the truth, and I will continue to look for it.
Because of the danger I can’t ask anyone to help me, and I understand if no one does. But if you care about our community I hope you at least consider it. The best way to evade the danger might actually be to have more people join in.
The contact said this secret group won’t act in public, so there’s no telling how long we have until they make whatever move they’re going to make. That means we should have as many people working against them as we can so if we’re going to have a breakthrough it will happen as quickly as possible. Hopefully we can figure something out before they choose to strike.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Riiiiggghhhttt. ;)

How many people went and tried to hack the website mentioned? :D *raises hand*
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

~JCGJ~ wrote:If there is a conspiracy, and this "Shadowforce" is trying so hard to keep hidden, why hasn't this thread been deleted (nearly three hours after its initial posting)?
Perhaps because that would draw attention. If they delete it that would pretty much confirm something is going on, but by leaving it maybe they think people won’t take it seriously. It seems to be working so far.