Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I knew this would happen when I first heard about him. :roll:

I never thought I would say it, but I looked up a few of his older music videos and he actually was kind of cute when he was young. At least back then he had a bit more excuse to be a brat, now it's just annoying. :x
Last edited by Joanne on Fri May 18, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

bookworm wrote:I don’t get how he went from refusing to have alcohol anywhere in his proximity to not just allowing it near him, but actually drinking underage. And why would he admit that in an interview? :|
The context was the GQ people wanting to get him drunk, and that was his response:
So when GQ set out to make a man out of Bieber, proposing a number of "insane ideas" that might make for a good profile, his people preemptively shot down their prime directive, which was to get the kid good and drunk.

Neither Bieber nor his handlers were interested in GQ's "manly ideas" and later when they finally were able to get face time with the pop star (in what apparently was the first time that Bieber had ever been left alone with a reporter), he said he really wasn't a fan of alcohol.

"For me, it's just like, I like to be in control of myself. I mean, I've had a beer, like, before.... But I never get out of control," he told GQ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 21309.html
BTW, underage drinking is permitted in most places in the US and Canada: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drin ... e#Americas
Contrary to popular belief, since the act went into law, only a few states prohibit minors and young adults from consuming alcohol in private settings.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I know that. The article was pretty bad. As a response to what they were looking for, it wasn’t overly shocking. And I know it isn’t illegal. But it’s still out of character for him to say something like that.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Next thing we know, he'll be the father of a child, and have 29 girlfriends... Another bad example to all these young girls (and guys I guess :anxious: )
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I was in one of my online classes and some of the kids were talking about "How they have swag" and I thought that they were really weird and it reminded me of this thread.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin said he’s wanted to say “enough is enough, I don’t want to do this anymore” but his fans kept him going. Now we know who to blame.

Justin won the Elizabeth Taylor Fragrance Celebrity of the Year Award for his Someday perfume.

Justin won the Billboard Music Awards Top Social Artist for how he interacts with his fans. He also might have killed someone.

Last month we learned Justin was going to be an alien in MiB3, and now we know why. It seems it wasn’t because he’s Justin Bieber, but simply because he is Canadian. Apparently the director thinks all Canadians are aliens.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:just landed back in la from vegas. im not 21 so vegas...u werent so
rough.
1:57 PM - 21 May 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Viewers Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Well, people not from a certain country are called aliens...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I thought "alien" only applied to illegal immagrants. Maybe Justin and Obama are BOTH aliens. \:D/

MAKE JUSTIN BIEBER SHOW US HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw a Justin Bieber birthday cake today, and a very enthusiastic 11-year-old who did a little fangirl scream at the sight of the cake. I was glad that I didn't know this girl or her parents. ;) I just saw them in the grocery store, and of course, I thought of this thread!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

At least Justin Bieber can't be elected president, since he was born in Canada.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

DanP740 wrote:At least Justin Bieber can't be elected president, since he was born in Canada.
Well Obama was elected president :anxious:
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
DanP740 wrote:At least Justin Bieber can't be elected president, since he was born in Canada.
He was born in the US: Hawaii.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Who screams at cakes? :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Steve wrote:I thought "alien" only applied to illegal immagrants.
Nope, they would be illegal aliens. Any non citizen is an alien to that country.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Astronomer wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
I say we start a political flamewar in the Justin Beiber topic! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

Astronomer wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
Not according to Obama himself. :noway:

Jeremy
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Astronomer wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
So he says....
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Aaaaand it's time to drop that.

I personally love the smell of the Someday perfume. :anxious: I like the one I use better, though. ;)
Last edited by Termite on Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Breaking Bieber Bulletin:

Justin may face criminal charges for an altercation with a photographer!
Details will be in the regular weekly bulletin.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw an article on Yahoo about this and immediately thought that the details would probably end up in this thread. \:D/ It's really sad how this thread has made me more interested in Justin Bieber than I would be otherwise. :( It sounded kind of like a large chunk of the fault lies with the photographer, from the blurb that I read, but I look forward to more details in the regular Bieber bulletin. \:D/