Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I really really dislike his new song and his music video. Terrible.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I apologize for the delay, but I’ve had to do some digging to get exact dates for some things.
It’s been a surprisingly difficult task. This is the most work I’ve put into one of these bulletins in quite a while.
It should be ready later today.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I was wondering where this weeks was. ;) Thanks for all your work! \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*dies from no Bieber fix*

:(
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

My main sources haven’t been reporting on Justin’s Twitter stats like they used to, so I’ve missed some milestones.
On August 18th, Justin reached 12 million Twitter followers. That’s more than the population of Rwanda.
On October 1st, Justin reached 13 million Twitter followers. More than the population of Zimbabwe.
On November 3rd, Justin reached 14 million Twitter followers. Almost the population of Guatemala.
On November 30th, Justin reached 15 million Twitter followers. Greater than the entire population of Cambodia.
On January 1st, Justin reached 16 million Twitter followers. Over the population of The Netherlands.
On February 1st, Justin reached 17 million Twitter followers. Nearly the whole population of Chile.
On March 3rd, Justin reached 18 million Twitter followers, two days after his 18th birthday. More than the population of Kazakhstan.
On March 27th, Justin reached 19 million Twitter followers. His account was then hacked. Greater than the population of Angola.
On April 12th, Justin reached 20 million Twitter followers. Almost the entire population of Cameroon.
On April 28th, Justin reached 21 million Twitter followers. Close to the population of Sri Lanka.
These have been inserted into the Bieber timeline to keep it complete.

Justin has graduated from high school! But he apparently didn’t do it because he thought education was important, he just did it because his mom wanted him too. He doesn’t plan to go to college any time soon, saying he’s more of a fan of the ‘school of life’.

Justin became the first person to get one million Instagram followers.

Justin helped Ryan Seacrest make the ‘ultimate viral video’ to celebrate Ryan reaching 100 million Youtube views.

Justin went to a boxing match to support his friend Floyd Mayweather.

Justin’s Boyfriend video got 8 million views in the first 24 hours, which is apparently a record.
Not all reactions were positive though. One fan tweeted “Disappointed by boyfriend....guess you are just like everyone else now. Girls and cars? Get your own swag. #unoriginal.”
There was also a bit of a stir caused by the girl in the video, with Beliebers wondering if she would come between Justin and Selena. Don’t worry though, it turns out she’s married.

Justin kept his word, and returned to The Voice to give the first live performance of Boyfriend on the finale. Apparently there were no problems with Christina Aguilera this time.

A high school girl wrote Justin a letter asking him to be her prom date. When he didn’t respond, she faxed his record label. Still receiving no response, she did the next best thing. She went with a JB cardboard cutout.

Justin is releasing a song he wrote for his mom over Mother’s Day weekend with proceeds going to help other single mothers.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:haha. u guys thought viddy was like swaggy. haha. naw. its an app on
my iphone.
12:16 PM - 10 May 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Ugh. His use of swag. .is really annoying >_> and boyfriend. .was original? How?

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Marvin D. wrote:boyfriend. .was original? How?
No, it wasn’t. That’s what they were complaining about.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

bookworm wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:boyfriend. .was original? How?
No, it wasn’t. That’s what they were complaining about.
I know that :p but he said it was a new kind or music and all that.

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^I think he meant it was a new style for him, not necessarily new for the whole of the music industry.

Till the end of the line.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I met a guy who looks like Justin bieber :anxious:
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

bookworm wrote:Yes, he is.
Justin Bieber wrote:I wanted to do something that was a little bit more mature but something that I think my fans would get. I’m growing up....so I wanted to make music that I could relate to.
Justin Bieber wrote:We worked with a lot of different people. We tried so many different things. We went this way. We went that way. We just went every way and tried to figure out which way I wanted to go and how I wanted to do it.
Justin Bieber wrote:I'm trying to create a new sound that people aren't really used to hearing, so it might sound weird at first.
Justin Bieber wrote:I want to find something that's going to suit me and my fans are going to love and older people will like and younger people will like. But I'm always trying to keep my core fanbase, because the young people are what make everything cool. Old people look to young people, so trying to keep everyone happy.
A new sound? Not. .really :p

TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Whitty Whit wrote:Personally, I thought the song "Boyfriend" was rather stupid and annoying. Compared to his other "legacy songs" (read:songs he is known for) such as Baby, it seemed radically different. Perhaps he is trying to create another image of himself.
I had my mom listen to it because the only song that I thought was dumber was "Rocketeer". She told me at the end that she hoped he was parodying himself and his image, because otherwise she would be very concerned. She also mentioned that he had such amazing lyrics in "Boyfriend"--right up there with "Baby, baby, baby, oh" repeated ad nauseum.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Justin’s Twitter stats of late are quite impressive. Check out the growth.
Twice he gained one million followers in just over a month, October 1st to November 3rd and February 1st to March 3rd.
Twice he gained one million in just under a month, November 3rd to November 30th and March 3rd to March 27th.
January 1st to February 1st, exactly a month, he gained another million.
Then, he does it in just two weeks and two days! Twice! March 27th to April 12th and April 12th to April 28th.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

That's just crazy. I'm sure a lot of the followers aren't really fans, just people that want to see what he says so they can laugh at it. ;) Kind of the same reason why I keep up with this thread. haha. \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

According to a GQ article, Justin says he’s “a swaggy adult” and has had a beer. Apparently he’s changed since last year when an associate said “He’s very strict about having alcohol anywhere near him. Justin thinks even having it in the room sends out the wrong signal to fans.” Also during the interview Justin apparently used some profanity.

According to Forbes Magazine, Justin has made $108 million over the past two years. According to his Believe producer, Justin is “half-human and half-alien.”

Justin’s pants fell down at a music event. From the video, it appeared to be an accident. Maybe now he’ll listen to Ellen and pull them up!
Another note about the video, that was quite a scene when he made his way to the stage. Girls trying to rush him, bodyguards everywhere.

Despite Justin’s Boyfriend costar being married, she may have still made Selena uncomfortable. A body language expert says her behavior when she came by the shoot showed she was uneasy.
This was a different expert than the one last year that said Justin was controlling Selena.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:what r u up to? smile.
9:35 AM - 16 May 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Views Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dislike the Bieber more now. How cool is he?

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Justin Beiber gets in my nerves... I still like to follow this thread though :anxious:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

He's just someone who tries too hard to be cool. .does things he shouldn't do. .and has an annoying girl fanbase. End story.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I don’t get how he went from refusing to have alcohol anywhere in his proximity to not just allowing it near him, but actually drinking underage. And why would he admit that in an interview? :|
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

To be cool? :p