AE & Joanne: Relationship Announcement

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Reactions?

You guys did WHAT? This is outrageous! :x
29%
I knew it all along. :noway:
24%
I still don't believe it. You're just april fooling us.
48%

Total votes: 21

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

American Eagle wrote:
bookworm wrote:If this was all a joke why did you post the explanation on April Fools Day instead of after? Obviously the claim that it’s a joke is actually the joke.
We were going to post a photo of ourselves together (i.e. a fake meetup) on April 1st, but we could tell we were causing a stir in a number of members (read: WW, Josh, TKD, etc.), so we decided to end the joke yesterday.
But... I couldn't care less.. People wanted me to PM Joanne about her always flirting with you, so I did. ;)
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Your sets are annoying :(

Oh, I'll know for sure after the proposal, so don't worry :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Our sets will be worn FOREVER. :x

They are epic. \:D/

And TKD was NOT a back up plan... I'm not even sure what that would mean. :anxious: ...

As AE said. Now you will never know the truth. So... was it a joke? Or not. Let the speculation continue... it is rather amusing.
Last edited by Joanne on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

But what is the point of the sets?

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by bookworm on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

To rub our awesome prank success in your face. \:D/
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

:lol: I wasn't following the topics and such very much. But I saw enough that I believed most of it. Great April Fool's Joke! Although you did start a week early...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I think the sets are hilarious. :lol:

I think the best jokes are the ones that some people are never really sure if they're jokes or not. \:D/ This could be a fun cover-up either way, and that makes it brilliant!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

bookworm wrote:If this was all a joke why did you post the explanation on April Fools Day instead of after? Obviously the claim that it’s a joke is actually the joke.
:huh: This whole thing is extremely confusing...

\:D/
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Nice prank AE and Joanne, what tipped it off for me was AE's picture was always waay more clear and less webcamish the Joanne's, very nice job, you had a lot of us fooled ;)

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I never thought it was real, but I didn’t think it was a planned hoax either. I thought it was just a developing running joke.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

The best part about this prank was the fun, we, the ToOers had with it. Like the 101 reasons AE and Joanne should get married. Epic prank. (yes this deserves the word epic) It's also nice to see that others were actually considered and you guys probably know each other better now through this experience.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:The best part about this prank was the fun, we, the ToOers had with it. Like the 101 reasons AE and Joanne should get married. Epic prank. (yes this deserves the word epic) It's also nice to see that others were actually considered and you guys probably know each other better now through this experience.
I'm so proud that it got described as epic. O:) I put on my best acting skills in hopes it would work. ;)
Last edited by Joanne on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Joanne wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:The best part about this prank was the fun, we, the ToOers had with it. Like the 101 reasons AE and Joanne should get married. Epic prank. (yes this deserves the word epic) It's also nice to see that others were actually considered and you guys probably know each other better now through this experience.
I'm so proud that it got described as epic. O:) I put on my best acting skills in hopes it would work. ;)
Acting? all you have to do is type ;)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Taps wrote:
Joanne wrote:
True, but there is an art in writing. ;) Each person has their own personality even on forums, and can easily make a mistake when pranking. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Taps wrote:
Joanne wrote:
True, but there is an art in writing. ;) Each person has their own personality even on forums, and can easily make a mistake when pranking. \:D/
If I say, "YOU TKD YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE," nobody would believe me \:D/ It would have to be much more subtle :P

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Peeta wrote:
Taps wrote:
Joanne wrote:
If I say, "YOU TKD YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE," nobody would believe me \:D/ It would have to be much more subtle :P
But we all know it is true. :noway:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Wow, thanks a lot, Joanne. xD

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Joanne wrote:
Peeta wrote:
Taps wrote:
Joanne wrote:
But we all know it is true. :noway:
Ha. Ha. *shakes head*

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

The Kings Daughter wrote:Wow, thanks a lot, Joanne. xD
You're quite welcome. \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Peeta wrote:
Taps wrote:
Joanne wrote:
Well this should make for an interesting meeting next month then \:D/