What should happen to Maureen? SPOILERS!!!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What do you want to happen to Maureen?

She should die!!! :x
44%
She should marry Mitch as planned :)
33%
She should be sent to another country on an FBI mission, meet Jason, end up falling in love with him, and never see Mitch again!
No votes
She should end up actually being a criminal, and get arrested by Mitch!!!
11%
She should end up not being a Christian and Mitch should break his engagement with her, like Jason did with Tasha!!!
No votes
She and Mitch should disappear and never be heard on AIO again!!!
11%

Total votes: 9

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

What should happen to Maureen? SPOILERS!!!!

Post by Woody »

Maureen is Mitch's fiance. What do you want to happen to her?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

the same thing as mitch of course, go away never to be heard from again
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I hope they get a spinoff Odyssey show centered just around them. Connie can stop in now and then and yell for a little bit. It will be great.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

I was so disappointed when I heard that episode!!! I was so annoyed that Mitch came back just to say he was getting married!!! What I thought should happen was that Mitch gets an injury that makes it so he can't work for the FBI, and then he marries Connie. But NOOOO, they had to ruin my happy ending! While I was listening to the episode, I was hoping that Maureen was really bad so that Mitch can marry Connie... I voted "she ends up not being a Christian".

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Isn't that what half of us non-Mitch/Connie shippers wanted anyway? For Mitch to come back and be getting married? Honestly, I think it'll provide more growth for Connie than anything. And I haven't heard the episodes yet, but I sure hope someone points out to Connie how nauseating she and Mitch were...might compensate, at least a little, and it would be at least mildly amusing.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

You should allow more then one option to be chosen. :x
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I don't mind Mitch getting married. The AIO team wanted to take care of 2 things this season. They wanted to tell people that Katrina and Eugene will NOT be having a baby anytime soon. And they wanted to tell the Mitch/Connie fanatics that Connie and Mitch will not get back together.