Tim Tebow

The MAN needs his own topic!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

The Broncos have been contacted by five teams about Tim Tebow. Full coverage will continue up to the trade.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Is Minnesota one of them?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

They haven't revealed the teams. But word is Tim wants to play somewhere in Florida.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

lol Peeta, that reminds me of a certain site.

And there's a big deal over him...why? \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My guess is that Chicago won't even try for him and the Bears could use a quarterback like him.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Laurie wrote:My guess is that Chicago won't even try for him and the Bears could use a quarterback like him.
Oh no, not with Jason Campbell signing on as a back-up there. Of course Tebow wants to go to Florida, thats were he played. If the 49ers lose Alex Smith I could see him going to the 49ers.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nah, the 49ers won't take tebow, not when they just got randy moss and Mario manningham, they need a qb that can throw quickly and accurately, not a qb who runs a spread option NCAA offense and has the throwing motion of a middle schooler, the sacks would be imminent, especially with the 49ers o line.

Tebow needs to go to south beach, so he can teach lebron about the 4th quarter.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yeah I really (As a Bears fan.) Don't see any reason we would want him. Jay to Brandon is going to be a ton of fun. \:D/
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

EK wrote:Nah, the 49ers won't take tebow, not when they just got randy moss and Mario manningham, they need a qb that can throw quickly and accurately, not a qb who runs a spread option NCAA offense and has the throwing motion of a middle schooler, the sacks would be imminent, especially with the 49ers o line.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That cracks me up since I can't stand LeBron. So what if Alex Smith doesn't sign back? Which he might not because he doesn't like it there for some odd reason. I mean do you know of any better free agents out there?
Knight Fisher wrote:Yeah I really (As a Bears fan.) Don't see any reason we would want him. Jay to Brandon is going to be a ton of fun. \:D/
If he can stay healthy and Brandon can stop punching women.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:
EK wrote:Nah, the 49ers won't take tebow, not when they just got randy moss and Mario manningham, they need a qb that can throw quickly and accurately, not a qb who runs a spread option NCAA offense and has the throwing motion of a middle schooler, the sacks would be imminent, especially with the 49ers o line.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That cracks me up since I can't stand LeBron. So what if Alex Smith doesn't sign back? Which he might not because he doesn't like it there for some odd reason. I mean do you know of any better free agents out there?
Knight Fisher wrote:Yeah I really (As a Bears fan.) Don't see any reason we would want him. Jay to Brandon is going to be a ton of fun. \:D/
If he can stay healthy and Brandon can stop punching women.
I don't think he punched her. And if he did it was defending his wife who got a bottle thrown at her face so he was rushing to the hospital. The whole waiting a full 24 hours to file charges is just way too fishy.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I bet Jacksonville. But yeah, somewhere in Florida most likely.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EK wrote:Tebow needs to go to south beach, so he can teach lebron about the 4th quarter.
This quote deserves a holy medal or something.

I would support Tebow going anywhere except Dallas or Oakland... Miami or Tampa Bay would be pretty sweet. I wonder if even he could save the city of Jacksonville.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

The only place I can agree with Time Tebow going is the bachelor. I already sent in my application and bought a wig so I am ready.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

American Eagle wrote:
EK wrote:Tebow needs to go to south beach, so he can teach lebron about the 4th quarter.
This quote deserves a holy medal or something.
Yes. And more yes.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

...and apparently the Jets don't have a lot of faith in Sanchez these days, they just traded a 4th round draft pick for Tebow. \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Woahsers I just saw that. And even huger news. http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t= ... 0#p1014050
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Great, so now my second favorite quarterback is on one of my least favorite teams?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I'm really mad. :( I don't like the jets and now I have to cheer for them. This day can't get much worse. :x
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'm still hoping that the Jaguars make a trade for Tebow. I mean, does anybody hate the Jaguars? Does anybody know anything about them? We all know (and mostly dislike) the Jets, Cowboys, Patriots, Giants, Packers, etc. (unless you're specifically a fan of one of those teams). The Jaguars, however, are just a random team that we don't care about. Tebow could go to Jacksonville and make them relevant.

The underdog franchise gets an upcoming star QB and wins the Super Bowl! \:D/ Who wouldn't enjoy that storyline?

Broncos fans.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

And Bears fans since I Think we are going to win this year. ;)

And according to the report Tebow picked the Jets over Jacksonville.