What is going on around you?

We have everything else...why not this?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I wish my school involved the ToO! Homework would be a breeze! ;)

Right now my mom is making a late supper and my sister is playing with the dog. As long as he's away from me, I'm happy! ](*,)
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

The rest of the family is upstairs preparing to leave for prayer meeting, I'm supposedly "working" on my website, namely, listening to all the music clips while doing other random stuff.....
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Not much. The dorm is mysteriously quiet, and my roommate is nowhere to be seen. My fan is blowing and it's cloudy. And that's about it.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Catspaw wrote:I wish my school involved the ToO! Homework would be a breeze! ;)

Right now my mom is making a late supper and my sister is playing with the dog. As long as he's away from me, I'm happy! ](*,)
I was on brake! I only had 5 minutes! Lol! That is not school, I mean the ToO isn't school, but I wish it was.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

My brothers are playing with their Legos.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

Absolutely nothing but the hum of the computer.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Mostly silence, I'm the only one home at present. The only noises right now are, myself typing on the computer and the hum of the air conditioners.
Linne

Post by Linne »

I'm listening to various songs I like, and I'm supposed to be doing the mounds of homework piled up around me..... :anxious: But I already did four days wirth of Math homework, plus science, and Government, I deserve a break! :noway:

;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My mom is cleaning and vacuuming around her desk on the other side of the room.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

My mom and my sister are talking in the next room.
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Top is destroying Jessicados pillow, and Fox news is on in the background
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Well, right now I can hear the sound of a little electric pump blowing up an airmattress, and there's some light classical music playing in the background. The mica-shaded lamps cast an amber glow in the room while the delicate sea breezes are whisking me away to some romantic place. Now I can hear the sound of the kitchen sink, and my little brother is putting on his pajamas right behind me. Weird. Anyway, all the chairs in the computer room seemed to have dissappeared, so I'm kneeling on the floor while typing this. It's an interesting and enlightening expirience. I shall stop rambling now. \:D/
Linne

Post by Linne »

Well....I'm dow in the office with the downstairs light turned off, as I'm the only one up. My darling father should be awakening very soon, as he is to take me to school early so I can be there for the drama read-through, and my new responsibility as stage manager!
I can hear the chirping of little crickets outside the window that looks out under the deck, and I have a eerie feeeling the crickets are not confined to the outside world.
The desk the computer is siting on is a mess, covered with broken cd cases and wrappings, random cd's, papers, magazines, little cards, pens, avase, the phone, a box of index cards, and two paperweights. As well of course, the beautiful keyboard I happen to be typing upon. :D
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My sister and I are sitting listening to Christian Classics on the computer, I am on here, and she is doing some cross-stitch.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

The vaccum is running, the shower is running, the computer is running. :D
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I'm at the internet cafe (one of three main sources of internet for me)........they "officially" closed like 2 or 3 hours ago (*really has no idea what time it is now*), but one of the guys who works here doesn't feel like going home just yet........and I'm on a venting rampage at another forum, so I'll probably be here as long as he wants to keep the place open.

He's making some sandwiches now out of stuff that has to be used or thrown away in light of the 3-day weekend that they'll be closed for. And I'm happily venting and making different flavored pop using the syrups.

Uhm.....a classical radio station is being played and the TVs are on, but not the sound, so if I want to follow what's on TV I have to watch the monitors with Captions.

Some people across the street at the min-mart, and people riding bikes out on the street....my dog is in the fenced patio waiting for me to get ready to leave......nothing real exciting.....same ol' same ol'.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

Nothing. I'm all alone here right now. Although, I know that my dad and my siblings are watching Pocahontas II upstairs, and my mom is sleeping.
Linne

Post by Linne »

I'm downstairs, and everyone else is upstairs getting ready for me brother's cross-country meet.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

Everyone else in my family is in bed.
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

Everyone else is outside, and here I am inside vegging! I went on a bike ride earlier and now I'm smelling my sweat! Ew! The clock just dinged the half hour. Whopee!
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?