Podcast Page: Account Suspended

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Podcast Page: Account Suspended

Post by Knight Fisher »

When you go to the podcast page it gives you this message. http://whitsendblog.org Anyone know what's up?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Don't know for sure, but I know nathan wanted to switch to a different hosting company, I'm guessing they tried to switch but it's still trying to load from the old server instead of the new one
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

They were probably in league with Megaupload and the FBI shut them down. :(
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Interesting. I don't even use the Podcast page. I just wait until the podcasts download via iTunes. The newest podcast downloaded for me today in fact.
Last edited by Laurie on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

bookworm wrote:They were probably in league with Megaupload and the FBI shut them down. :(
:hilarious: Yeah, can you imagine Mitch and Bourland storming into FOTF and shutting them down? \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

Actually, the problem is with the hosting company. I don't believe they switched from what Nathan told me. It's sounds like they are fed up with the current hosting company though, so I wouldn't be surprised if they change. I mean seriously, this is the 3rd time this has happened.

-- Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 pm --

It's FINALLY back up! \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Beat me to it.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Nathan Hoobler just posted about the problem. According to my Blogger dashboard, it starts,
In the last few days, our visitors have seen a message saying “This Account Has Been Suspended.” We believe that we’ve worked out all the problems with this page. Please let us know if you see any more pro...
However, as soon as I clicked to go to the website...and the “This Account Has Been Suspended” screen came up! :mad:
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Christian A. wrote:Nathan Hoobler just posted about the problem. According to my Blogger dashboard, it starts,
In the last few days, our visitors have seen a message saying “This Account Has Been Suspended.” We believe that we’ve worked out all the problems with this page. Please let us know if you see any more pro...
However, as soon as I clicked to go to the website...and the “This Account Has Been Suspended” screen came up! :mad:
try clearing your cache
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Thanks, Reddo. It's working today.