Next Season

What do you think/hope will happen next?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

AIO Psyche wrote: EK SHOULD NOT have kids
Yes sir!!!!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Jared Walczak wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote: EK SHOULD NOT have kids
Yes sir!!!!
does that mean "yes sir i want them to have kids" or "yes sir i agree that they should not yet"?"
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I think Eugene and Katrina should have kids in this season or the next. I think a Mandy/Trent episode would make me puke and quite possibly put me off of Odyssey forever...... well, maybe not that far. I think it would be fun to hear about Jason, Jana, and Jerry as kids. Not like Memories of Jerry, but one where all the kids are together and fighting like normal siblings. I don't know. Just a thought.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Squirrel
I've been here a bit

Post by Squirrel »

E and K should have kids but definitely not yet. I don't think E could handle it. Though it should provide some pretty hilarious eps when they do.

I would like to hear more about Wooton as long as they don't take him too crazy.

MOST OF ALL - I would love to hear some of the calm, small town, slice of life eps, those are usually the best.
dforry
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by dforry »

The first episode of the season (Oct. 1, 2005) is "Back to Abnormal"
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

dforry wrote:The first episode of the season (Oct. 1, 2005) is "Back to Abnormal"
how do you know

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
dforry
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by dforry »

Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

oh thanks

Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Looks like Eugene, Katrina, Samantha and Grady will be starting off the season.

Sigh...

(though, I would like to hear from Nick more this year, maybe of HIS past, Edwin teliing of Regis' past would be nice.)

BC
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Monica Stone wrote:though, I would like to hear from Nick more this year, maybe of HIS past, Edwin teliing of Regis' past would be nice.
Indeed. I'd just love for Whit to stumble across something leading to a talk with Edwin about the past of Regis. We could have flashbacks and everything.

And to add to dforry's post, the second episode is called Prisoners of Fear, part 1 of 3 (according to Shadowpaw at aiosf).

-Jonathan
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Jonathan wrote: Prisoners of Fear, part 1 of 3 (according to Shadowpaw at aiosf).

-Jonathan
An episode that I hope is just as good as it sounds.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Monica Stone wrote:
Jonathan wrote: Prisoners of Fear, part 1 of 3 (according to Shadowpaw at aiosf).

-Jonathan
An episode that I hope is just as good as it sounds.
If it's like any other three parter we've had, it most likely will be.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I can't wait to hear from Jana! She is coming back! Yeah!
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Jonathan wrote:
Monica Stone wrote:though, I would like to hear from Nick more this year, maybe of HIS past, Edwin teliing of Regis' past would be nice.
Indeed. I'd just love for Whit to stumble across something leading to a talk with Edwin about the past of Regis. We could have flashbacks and everything.

And to add to dforry's post, the second episode is called Prisoners of Fear, part 1 of 3 (according to Shadowpaw at aiosf).

-Jonathan
pleace tell where you heard that

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

crazyforjared wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
pleace tell where you heard that
The stuff about Regis and Edwin is just speculation; I'm sure it won't happen this season. As for the info about Prisoners of Fear, re-read my post and you shall see where I heard that.

-Jonathan
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

A year and a half ago I wrote an outline for an episode that detailed parts of Regis' past. I submitted it to the Odyssey team and I know Nathan liked it (or at least he told me he did ;)) but I was told at the time it would be a few years before the idea could be implemented.

Of course, that doesn't mean it will ever happen... but I do have some ideas and a general storyline mapped out in my head (and my word processor!) that would be pretty neat to explore. However, I'm mostly just a wishful thinker :inlove:.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay for Shadowpaw! I would love to hear an ep about Regis that you wrote/influenced! \:D/

The season sounds great so far! I mean, it's hard to tell before you actually hear an ep, but it sounds promising so far!

*waits eagerly for October 1* ](*,)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Catspaw wrote:Yay for Shadowpaw! I would love to hear an ep about Regis that you wrote/influenced! \:D/

The season sounds great so far! I mean, it's hard to tell before you actually hear an ep, but it sounds promising so far!

*waits eagerly for October 1* ](*,)
Ditto.^
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Also, there will be an episode called Always this fall, starring the Shepards (info got from Nathan Hoobler interview in the Times).

-Jonathan
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

poWerbOy wrote: -RICHARD MAXWELL SHOULD COME BACK!!!
I couldn't agree with you more!
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")