Loki

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Loki

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Loki is a super fun character, and Tom Hiddleston's face is not altogether unpleasant to look at, so I am looking forward to this show. I get the idea that there will be lots going on. I'm curious if there will be lots of scenarios per episode or if it's more that each episode has a different main story. It should be fun either way.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I didn't understand how this show was going to fit into things when I first heard it was going to be bad guy Loki, but now it makes sense realizing it's the Avengers version that escaped in Endgame.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, this trailer definitely sheds a lot more light on the actual plot or premise of the show. I'm really looking forward to this show! It looks very intriguing.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It does look quite interesting and entertaining; I'm looking forward to this one.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Yeah, I didn't really care that much about the show until the trailer came out, but now I'm looking forward to it! Some of the dialogue/situations reminded me of The Good Place, which I love, so I'm hoping for good things from this show.
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

So, did anyone watch this?
Quite an interesting show. Gives some interesting insights to the character of Loki. The best part was the last episode, with all the different Loki variants, including an alligator. :lol: I’m not a huge fan of all this complex timeline/time travel stuff that Marvel has been doing lately, so I’m not sure if I’m in favor of a second season of this. But I’m willing to go along with it. This show is apparently going to majorly tie into upcoming films, so we’ll see how it goes.
But overall, I thought it was pretty good and enjoyable to watch. What did everyone else think?
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Polehaus53 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:37 pm So, did anyone watch this?
Quite an interesting show. Gives some interesting insights to the character of Loki. The best part was the last episode, with all the different Loki variants, including an alligator. :lol: I’m not a huge fan of all this complex timeline/time travel stuff that Marvel has been doing lately, so I’m not sure if I’m in favor of a second season of this. But I’m willing to go along with it. This show is apparently going to majorly tie into upcoming films, so we’ll see how it goes.
But overall, I thought it was pretty good and enjoyable to watch. What did everyone else think?
Yes, I watched too!
I loved Alligator Loki too! It was definitely a quirky show in some parts. I thought it actually started better than it ended. The last episode seemed to drag a bit for me, like it existed more to share exposition for the future than actually answer stuff in the moment. That might just be me though. I am glad I watched it.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Looking forward to it! The first season was pretty good and I'm looking forward to more. The trailer looks intriguing.